• Site may be down for a couple of mins. This notice will show up whilst work is ongoing.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

General 2025 NZ Warriors Jerseys and Merchandise

mt.wellington

Contributor
2025 NZ Warriors Jerseys and Merchandise

IMG_20191101_134047.jpg

Thread for all discussion on the 2025 Warriors merchandise range. May as well get this started.

Please head to the following link if you wish to discuss anything to do with the 2024 season...

NZWarriors.com

Full circle moment for popular former Warrior​

Jackson Thomas &
Mon 27 May 2024, 01:00 pm

lewis-brown-1b.jpg

Former One New Zealand Warrior Lewi Brown is returning to the club he calls home but this time it won’t be on the field where he plans to make an impact.
As a creative force Brown will be bringing his unique style and vision to the team’s merchandise and feature jerseys for the 2025 season and beyond.

Working closely with Dynasty Sport, Brown will embark on this new project infusing his passion for both rugby league and fashion into the Warriors’ brand.

From the field to fashion​

Brown’s career with the One New Zealand Warriors began in 2008 before making his NRL debut the following season; he quickly made a name for himself with his versatility and tenacity on the field.

He spent time with both the Penrith Panthers and the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles but he always held a special place in his heart for the Warriors.

“Walking into the club is super nostalgic for me,” Brown reflected.

“Despite my time at Penrith and Manly, the Warriors have always felt like home.”

After retiring from professional rugby league, Brown transitioned into the fashion industry, successfully launching his own clothing line.

His brand combines streetwear aesthetics with his personal journey, resonating with fans and fashion enthusiasts alike. Now, he brings that same creative energy back to where it all began.

Designing a legacy​

Brown’s return to the One New Zealand Warriors is more than just a homecoming; it's a full circle moment for the 37-year-old that underscores his deep connection to the club.

“From the moment I walked through those gates in 2008, Mount Smart Stadium was special,” he said.

“Returning nearly 15 years later, not just as someone who wore the jersey, but now as someone who gets to design it, is something I truly cherish.”

Brown’s new role will see him collaborating with Dynasty Sport, working on a project-to-project basis to create innovative club merchandise.

His intimate knowledge of the Warriors' ethos and his personal experiences as a former player provide a unique perspective that promises to bring authenticity and passion to his designs.

Sharing his journey​

Beyond his design work, Brown recently had the opportunity to speak to the current Warriors squad, sharing his journey and the challenges he faced post-retirement.

“It was awesome to get up in front of the boys and share my story,” he said.

“Rugby league is incredible, but it’s important to remember that life continues after the game.

"There are tough times for any athlete post-career but, with the right mindset, we can all find our purpose.”

lewis-brown-1c.jpg

Drawing inspiration from his grandfather’s advice, Brown emphasised resilience and adaptability.

“You’re never put on a path you can’t handle,” he reminded the team.

“It's all about applying yourself and using that professional athlete mindset in your next venture.”

Looking ahead​

As Lewi Brown embarks on this new chapter with the One New Zealand Warriors, fans can look forward to a blend of tradition and innovation in the club’s future merchandise.

His designs will not only reflect his personal journey but also celebrate the Warriors’ rich heritage.

“Coming home, this time in a creative capacity, shows that genuine connection between a player and his club,” he said.

“I’m excited to hopefully leave a different kind of legacy this time around and again make Warriors fans proud."

Full circle moment for popular former Warrior​

Jackson Thomas &
Mon 27 May 2024, 01:00 pm

View attachment 9002

Former One New Zealand Warrior Lewi Brown is returning to the club he calls home but this time it won’t be on the field where he plans to make an impact.
As a creative force Brown will be bringing his unique style and vision to the team’s merchandise and feature jerseys for the 2025 season and beyond.

Working closely with Dynasty Sport, Brown will embark on this new project infusing his passion for both rugby league and fashion into the Warriors’ brand.

From the field to fashion​

Brown’s career with the One New Zealand Warriors began in 2008 before making his NRL debut the following season; he quickly made a name for himself with his versatility and tenacity on the field.

He spent time with both the Penrith Panthers and the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles but he always held a special place in his heart for the Warriors.

“Walking into the club is super nostalgic for me,” Brown reflected.

“Despite my time at Penrith and Manly, the Warriors have always felt like home.”

After retiring from professional rugby league, Brown transitioned into the fashion industry, successfully launching his own clothing line.

His brand combines streetwear aesthetics with his personal journey, resonating with fans and fashion enthusiasts alike. Now, he brings that same creative energy back to where it all began.

Designing a legacy​

Brown’s return to the One New Zealand Warriors is more than just a homecoming; it's a full circle moment for the 37-year-old that underscores his deep connection to the club.

“From the moment I walked through those gates in 2008, Mount Smart Stadium was special,” he said.

“Returning nearly 15 years later, not just as someone who wore the jersey, but now as someone who gets to design it, is something I truly cherish.”

Brown’s new role will see him collaborating with Dynasty Sport, working on a project-to-project basis to create innovative club merchandise.

His intimate knowledge of the Warriors' ethos and his personal experiences as a former player provide a unique perspective that promises to bring authenticity and passion to his designs.

Sharing his journey​

Beyond his design work, Brown recently had the opportunity to speak to the current Warriors squad, sharing his journey and the challenges he faced post-retirement.

“It was awesome to get up in front of the boys and share my story,” he said.

“Rugby league is incredible, but it’s important to remember that life continues after the game.

"There are tough times for any athlete post-career but, with the right mindset, we can all find our purpose.”

lewis-brown-1c.jpg

Drawing inspiration from his grandfather’s advice, Brown emphasised resilience and adaptability.

“You’re never put on a path you can’t handle,” he reminded the team.

“It's all about applying yourself and using that professional athlete mindset in your next venture.”

Looking ahead​

As Lewi Brown embarks on this new chapter with the One New Zealand Warriors, fans can look forward to a blend of tradition and innovation in the club’s future merchandise.

His designs will not only reflect his personal journey but also celebrate the Warriors’ rich heritage.

“Coming home, this time in a creative capacity, shows that genuine connection between a player and his club,” he said.

“I’m excited to hopefully leave a different kind of legacy this time around and again make Warriors fans proud."

Mt Wellington, do you think this is a positive move?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Assume home/away locked in for next year and he’s working on heritage/indigenous?
NRL has changed the rules so home and away are two years and heritage is a 3 year cycle but from what I hear suppliers will try to work around those rules and do throwback or charity type jerseys...

Haha seen old Sharkies move into the fashion world post playing. Hopefully it works out for both parties. Pretty sure hes been putting the time in that industry

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
It’s good to see the club being proactive in merch development. I remember having a convo with Cam George a number of years ago about the opportunities they had in this area they were not taking advantage of.
He did say at the time they were in some respects hamstrung at that time by NRL.
Internationally a number of teams - namely some NBA sides, have recently hired ‘creative directors’ or creative leads to design merchandise that blends sport and lifestyle. We have moved past merchandise being just a blank tee with a logo. In the football world Italian football club Venezia are renowned as a leader for their club designed merch and are frequently sold out, PSG the French football club and their association with the Jordan brand are opening their own club stores outside of Paris and realising the financial opportunities with desirable product.
It’s the tip of the iceberg of financial and cultural opportunity for The Warriors if they, to coin a phrase, ‘Don’t Fuck it Up’ to do some very cool stuff and have the product worn outside of game day activity The club is so unique with its roots in NZ and Pacific culture, music etc. No pressure Louis Brown.

It’s good to see the club being proactive in merch development. I remember having a convo with Cam George a number of years ago about the opportunities they had in this area they were not taking advantage of.
He did say at the time they were in some respects hamstrung at that time by NRL.
Internationally a number of teams - namely some NBA sides, have recently hired ‘creative directors’ or creative leads to design merchandise that blends sport and lifestyle. We have moved past merchandise being just a blank tee with a logo. In the football world Italian football club Venezia are renowned as a leader for their club designed merch and are frequently sold out, PSG the French football club and their association with the Jordan brand are opening their own club stores outside of Paris and realising the financial opportunities with desirable product.
It’s the tip of the iceberg of financial and cultural opportunity for The Warriors if they, to coin a phrase, ‘Don’t Fuck it Up’ to do some very cool stuff and have the product worn outside of game day activity The club is so unique with its roots in NZ and Pacific culture, music etc. No pressure Louis Brown.
I have spoken to many people about this and its always the same answer. The NRL. They have very very specific rules about what can and cant be released. For main suppliers they can only release team gear which can then be sold to the public. Basically if the team don't wear it they cant sell it. I known instances where suppliers have had to show proof that certain products are being worn by the team. That's why they only make jerseys, training gear and a basic line of casual game day wear. The whole reason is because the NRL are protecting their own lucrative branding deals as well as second and third party licence holders who mostly make casual wear. Almost all casual wear not made by the main suppliers are made by and for the NRL. That's why they only have an NRL tag on them. Then you have others like Mitchell and Ness or New Era which is why Dynasty cant produce a hat range...

Hi all
30% sale

But anyl big boy want a bargain 7xl $6

Attachments

• 2024_New_Zealand_Warriors_Mens_Qtr_Zip_LS_Training_Tee_-_Royal_NWTEM24010_left_45__24822(2).jpg
    2024_New_Zealand_Warriors_Mens_Qtr_Zip_LS_Training_Tee_-_Royal_NWTEM24010_left_45__24822(2).jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 16
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back