General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

Just saw this on Dynasty's site too.

I'm with everyone else who thinks most of these Anzac jerseys are generally bad and should instead only have subtle changes. This one is really quite bad, too much going on, and not much of a a Warriors jersey if you take the logo off the chest. Dynasty have done pretty much everything else well, but here they had to actually design something rather than adapting an existing design. I'd prefer the team go without one if this is it... at least it's just for one game?
View attachment 6692View attachment 6693
Yesterday I thought it was overwhelming with a bit too much happening, now I like it, should look great on field for a very special game. Only thing that bugs me is the the sponsor's logo, as others have said it feels somehow disrespectful and I understand it's a commercial decision, but I'd prefer those 4 stars where the sponsor's orb is.

Not specifically a Warriors merch question, but not sure where to ask:

Has anyone purchased Sports Ears recently? The Superstore said they think they’ve been discontinued and don’t sell them anymore, and I can’t find any other stockists. Sportsears have an online shop, but it looks quite out of date and bit worried about dropping money into it. I’ve emailed them but haven’t heard back yet.

Or if anyone wants to sell an old pair?

Random question has anyone put their dynasty jersey in the drier? Did it mess it up? Says it can be tumbled dried but just checking

I agree with most sentiments already stated about the ANZAC. Too much going on for my liking. That's my own personal preference. I love simple clean designs. If Im designing one Im going the Dragons route and replacing our red Chevron with poppies or simply making the blue bulk of the jersey a camo design.

Your damned if you do and damned if you don't for suppliers. Too much and people complain about it being busy. Too subtle and people complain that you didn't put in enough effort lol. I think the furore over the last couple seasons about the lack of respect, research and thought has scared most suppliers into maybe over doing it these days. Especially for jerseys that bare such significance as the ANZAC or the indigenous. Getting it wrong will have the media driven cancel crew out in force. The Tigers copy and paste USA image is the most recent example.

Despite my personal opinion the jersey itself has been warmly received by quite a few fans and they do look great in person. Saw so many at the game against the Titans. The story behind it is solid and I love that pays respect to both Australia and NZ. Also with heavy involvement and final approval from the NZDF. Designed by the one and only David Burke so you know its going to be well thought out and executed...

Anyway. Does anyone have proper pictures of the 10 ANZAC jerseys that were presented to the NZDF with their particular khaki colour instead of the blue???

I agree with most sentiments already stated about the ANZAC. Too much going on for my liking. That's my own personal preference. I love simple clean designs. If Im designing one Im going the Dragons route and replacing our red Chevron with poppies or simply making the blue bulk of the jersey a camo design.
Have Dynasty reached out for any further opinions on any jerseys, or ideas for future jerseys?

Not specifically a Warriors merch question, but not sure where to ask:

Has anyone purchased Sports Ears recently? The Superstore said they think they’ve been discontinued and don’t sell them anymore, and I can’t find any other stockists. Sportsears have an online shop, but it looks quite out of date and bit worried about dropping money into it. I’ve emailed them but haven’t heard back yet.

Or if anyone wants to sell an old pair?
I'm pretty sure that I have some Sportsears down in the shed. (Green like an old school little transistor radio with the NRL logo on it.) Didn't know they were a thing still. I originally bought them when they had the Warriors merch stall at the bottom of the hill under the east stand. Used to have East Stand seasons tickets right through to 2012 when we moved back home to Taranaki, and always found the Sportsears added some value to home games getting either/or ref's talk / the commentator added to the live event. If I can rustle them up you'll be welcome to them - let me know if you're keen and I'll see if I can find which box they are in...

I'm pretty sure that I have some Sportsears down in the shed. (Green like an old school little transistor radio with the NRL logo on it.) Didn't know they were a thing still. I originally bought them when they had the Warriors merch stall at the bottom of the hill under the east stand. Used to have East Stand seasons tickets right through to 2012 when we moved back home to Taranaki, and always found the Sportsears added some value to home games getting either/or ref's talk / the commentator added to the live event. If I can rustle them up you'll be welcome to them - let me know if you're keen and I'll see if I can find which box they are in...
That would be amazing, if you don’t want them anymore I’d be glad to take them. Happy to pay for your trouble and shipping.

No worries - I'll check it out in the morning and let you know if I can find 'em. Fingers crossed - cheers
I use Sportsear at the park

They have worked perfectly up until the Tits game.

Not sure whether it is my set or it was due to a malfunction in the system at the park

Back