• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL 2024 NRL FINALS WEEK 2

Dammit Koula, why did you have to kill my multi straight away 😅

Not sure how it works if Tommy and Dommy score in second half, normally they refund bets relating to someone taken out of a game early. Would multi be refunded or recalc'ed with Koula odds removed?

View attachment 9618

Well now that it's happened I can confirm.... I got $5 refund yay 😅

Goddammit Koula 🤣

NZWarriors.com
The 2 best teams in the comp have to be in the GF surely?

I don't wanna see some bs calls in the prelim's that makes the GF a foregone conclusion.

Who the fk is gonna watch that crap?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
So the top 4 teams on the ladder this year are in the sudden death qualifiers to play in the Grand Final. And the top 2 teams aren't playing each other. The system seems to have worked so far. Barring an upset, it should be 1v2 in the GF and hopefully a cracker of a game. Also means there is only 2 weeks of NRL left 🥺

Lodge talked a good game going into this fight. How he'd take it to JWH. He even spoke on his time at the Roosters like there were no issues, even though they told him to report to the Bears to play NSW Cup and don't come back to Roosters HQ. Said he now need a long term contract like the last few years haven't really been partly his own doing.

He got a bit of hype the last few weeks for a few decent stints on the field. To be honest he hasn't looked that great for a while. He looked good here paired with AFB and to start with at the Roosters while paired with JWH.

These two teams that won this week have got a big task next week. They are up against two teams that are well rested and coming off impressive first up performances.

I know over the years we have often not got the Grand Final we expected. But it is going to be tough. Both teams look like they may have reached their limit.

The Sharks have been going out in straight sets the last few years, their confidence was down and they managed to turn things around. They started nervously. Do that against the Panthers and they won't let up.

The Roosters aren't at full strength and have battled on well with all the injuries. It looked like they may have picked up a few more with the way some guys were limping around.

The Sharks should have their confidence up but they probably have the harder obstacle to overcome.

Someone commented earlier in this thread about a players age and they thought they were older.

During the commentary they mention Ronaldo Mulitalo being 24 years old. It has felt like he has been around for a long time.

He is already up there in terms of the Sharks try scoring records. Imagine another few years.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Watching the finals I can't help but feel this is a massive 'what if' year for us.

Maybe I'm biast, but I feel that if we did make it in to the 8, we woulda had a massive crack this year.

We beat 2 out of the remaining 4 teams this year, and we really should have beat the Storm at home too. Roosters we got dicked by in the middle of our injury crisis, but all of the other teams - Cowboys, Manly, Dogs, Knights we had decent showings - beating 2, drawing with Manly and the 2 Bulldog games were very winnable.

A few little tweaks here and there and a bit of luck with injuries and I think we'll bounce back in a big way nek year

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Watching the finals I can't help but feel this is a massive 'what if' year for us.

Maybe I'm biast, but I feel that if we did make it in to the 8, we woulda had a massive crack this year.

We beat 2 out of the remaining 4 teams this year, and we really should have beat the Storm at home too. Roosters we got dicked by in the middle of our injury crisis, but all of the other teams - Cowboys, Manly, Dogs, Knights we had decent showings - beating 2, drawing with Manly and the 2 Bulldog games were very winnable.

A few little tweaks here and there and a bit of luck with injuries and I think we'll bounce back in a big way nek year

100%
This year was our chance.
Warriors knew it that’s why they went all out in the recruiting
Crazy how we ended up
I think a mix of ridiculous selection decisions by the coach, injuries, teams taking us way more seriously and the odd clutch moment chokes and let’s not leave out those putrid refs.

100%
This year was our chance.
Warriors knew it that’s why they went all out in the recruiting
Crazy how we ended up
I think a mix of ridiculous selection decisions by the coach, injuries, teams taking us way more seriously and the odd clutch moment chokes and let’s not leave out those putrid refs.
Imo we really missed Metcalf.
Hopefully he can stay injury free and fulfill his potential.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Round 2? Missed maybe, season decided though? I mean he provides a bit of spark, but a 2 win 4 loss record with him in the team hardly screams top 8 either.
We desperately missed speed. He was the one player who offered that.
Still to reach his potential and if he can put his injury issues behind him he can be a great asset

Back