Politics 🤡 Donald Trump

What's your guys excuse when he loses? Rigged election again i assume?
“Your guys”??

Assumptions are dangerous.

Mate his donation sites are all crashing, this is immediately after his conviction.

IMG_8412.jpeg

“Your guys”??

Mate his donation sites are all crashing, this is immediately after his conviction.

View attachment 7563
Just shows there's a lot of idiots in the world that are falling for the words of a conman and grifter.
I don't really bother getting into back and forths over Trump anymore so we'll just revisit this after the election 😉

Last edited:
“Your guys”??

View attachment 7563

What does that prove? apart from his sympathizers are sending the cult leader some love?

Sticking to the facts, Trump got nailed by the courts today because he is a soon to be convicted criminal.

All the other patter does not change that Trump has lost every court case across multiple jurisdictions, this is his third loss on the trot (he lost two Civil cases because independent Jury's found him to be guilty).

The excuse when he lost the Sex offender trial was that it was civil and not criminal.

Surely you cannot believe that the Democrats can exert influence over three independent trials, and he has three to go.

If you believe that the Democrats can influence six court hearings then that is crazy lala

Today he is a criminal, actual...no amount of gas lighting changes Trumps reality.

You can believe what you want but don’t try muzzle other people.
Much better, thanks.
It's more a matter of not putting up with conspiracy theory crap to be honest. I've got no time for lies.

That stuff is extremely corrosive to any kind of debate and society in general. Believe what you like, but if you engage with that kind of stuff expect to be called on it.

"You" is a general term obviously.

To me the issue is both sides think of it as toyal good v bad ehatever side you are on.

An example, the Democrats, led by Hilary Clinton claimed Russian influence in the 2016 election, most of what they claimed was shown to be false. Republican claims in 2000 were just as bad.

Trump and Biden to me seem equally corrupt. Just one did it within the system. The other outside.

It's more a matter of not putting up with conspiracy theory crap to be honest. I've got no time for lies.

That stuff is extremely corrosive to any kind of debate and society in general. Believe what you like, but if you engage with that kind of stuff expect to be called on it.

Enjoy it bro.
Too bad if you fired from the hip and made a statement that offended others sensibilities.

Good on you for apologizing though. Fair cop. WA Warrior made a fair point too.

Today is your day man, victory.....Trump is getting his beans...at long last....I recon the Georgia case (largely because of this case has him convicted as a criminal) will see Trump serve time in jail.

That Phone call asking an official to find the exact number of votes he needs will be the undoing of him.

And most of these conspiracy theories turn out to have far right origins and motives designed to disrupt democracy.

Now a genuine conspiracy might be behind that - the rise of the far right and billionaires in politics and the western world - Atlas Network anyone? It's weird that conspiracy theorists overlook actual power moves that look to break down democracy and funnel wealth upwards.

Enjoy it bro.
Too bad if you fired from the hip and made a statement that offended others sensibilities.

Good on you for apologizing though. Fair cop. WA Warrior made a fair point too.

Today is your day man, victory.....Trump is getting his beans...at long last....I recon the Georgia case (largely because of this case has him convicted as a criminal) will see Trump serve time in jail.

That Phone call asking an official to find the exact number of votes he needs will be the undoing of him.
Thanks Sup42 - he won't do time though. He's a conman, a grifter with mafia like tendencies. It astounds me that the best the States can do is those two.

Like here, the two major political lines are all products of neoliberalism.

I get it but who makes that call on what a conspiracy is or not.
In my opinion its better to let people voice what they have to say and you take it or leave it.
Basically I’m a free speech bloke.
I would say the same thing to someone on the Trump side saying don’t engage.

Thanks Sup42 - he won't do time though. He's a conman, a grifter with mafia like tendencies. It astounds me that the best the States can do is those two.

Like here, the two major political lines are all products of neoliberalism.

While it is hard to imagine a former President going to Jail, I do believe it is possible.

Mainly due to the multiple serious crimes Trump has committed.

It only takes one judge to do it.

And including this Judge, Trump has to get past four Judges at sentencing.

And as I have been saying about today's case, the more you are convicted of serious crimes (today Trump was convicted of election interference) the more likely you are to eventually run into a custodial sentence.

Consider the Judges Trump is yet to face, they are human beings after all, they will be thinking shit just got real watching this case.

All it takes for Trump to go to jail is one Moral judge who is a believer in justice for all. To say Trump will never see Jail time is to assume that four men and women on the bench will continue to give him passes and soft sentencing one after another despite (likely) being found guilty and being in the court of public opinion over and over again.

As I say, I think the state of Georgia will deal to him.

Last edited:
I get it but who makes that call on what a conspiracy is or not.
In my opinion its better to let people voice what they have to say and you take it or leave it.
Basically I’m a free speech bloke.
I would say the same thing to someone on the Trump side saying don’t engage.
Fair call, but you can tell what that person was posting is a conspiracy theory by the language.

Free speech yes. Get called on bullshit yes. Playing the man, well yeah, I did fire from the hip there.

Reactions: j_p
Back