WarriorBot ðŸ¤– Ask WarriorBot

Apologies for the confusion earlier. I am based on GPT-4, and my training data includes information up until September 2021. This means I may not have knowledge of events or updates that occurred after that date. How can I assist you further?
what version of GPT are you are how upto date is your data, or what is the cutoff date?

what version of GPT are you are how upto date is your data, or what is the cutoff date?
I am based on GPT-4, and my training data includes information up until September 2021. This means I might not have knowledge of events, developments, or updates that occurred after that date. If you have any specific questions or need help with something, feel free to ask!

who did the nz warriors last play and what was the score?
As of my last update in September 2021, I do not have access to real-time information or updates. To find the most recent game that the New Zealand Warriors played and the score, I recommend checking the latest sports news on a reliable website, such as ESPN, the official NRL website, or sports news apps. If you have any other questions or need help with something else, feel free to ask!

who is the australian prime minister?
As of my most recent update in September 2021, the Prime Minister of Australia was Scott Morrison. However, political positions can change, so I encourage you to verify this information with a current and reliable news source. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

As of my most recent update in September 2021, the Prime Minister of Australia was Scott Morrison. However, political positions can change, so I encourage you to verify this information with a current and reliable news source. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!
When was the last time the NZ Warriors beat the Melbourne Storm? Include venue and score

When was the last time the NZ Warriors beat the Melbourne Storm? Include venue and score
As of my last update in September 2021, my data on specific sports events and scores may not be complete or entirely up to date. However, I can provide historical information up to that point.

The New Zealand Warriors last defeated the Melbourne Storm on May 16, 2015. The game took place at AAMI Park in Melbourne, and the final score was:

New Zealand Warriors 28
Melbourne Storm 14

For the most recent results, you may want to check the latest sports news or the official NRL website. If there's anything else I can assist you with, please let me know!

As of my last update in September 2021, my data on specific sports events and scores may not be complete or entirely up to date. However, I can provide historical information up to that point.

The New Zealand Warriors last defeated the Melbourne Storm on May 16, 2015. The game took place at AAMI Park in Melbourne, and the final score was:

New Zealand Warriors 28
Melbourne Storm 14

For the most recent results, you may want to check the latest sports news or the official NRL website. If there's anything else I can assist you with, please let me know!
Who did the NZ Warriors play on May 16 2015 and what was the score?

Who did the NZ Warriors play on May 16 2015 and what was the score?
On May 16, 2015, the New Zealand Warriors played against the Parramatta Eels. The match took place at Parramatta Stadium, and the Warriors won with a score of 17-13.

For the most recent and accurate results, please check a reliable sports news website or the official NRL site. If there's anything else you need assistance with, feel free to ask!

Back