• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics 🗳️ NZ Politics

This think is incredibly toxic and is a major driving of todays issues. This is the “weak” parenting I’m talking about.

Also “better” is subjective asf. Most parent translate that to “easier” which breeds weakness. I want my kids to be smarter, fitter, better read, more creative, wealthier, better educated than I was. If you notice there’s nothing “easy” about any of that.
So you do want better.

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Um… the press release even say:

‘Cabinet has confirmed that, as required by the income Tax Act, Working for Families will be adjusted to compensate for the high inflation…’

Who’s taking credit for what? I don’t get it?

The anti everything government brigade on here is crying wolf to often the real issues will be ignored. Focus guys 🤣
Brings to mind. Boot and other foot. 😉

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Um… the press release even say:

‘Cabinet has confirmed that, as required by the income Tax Act, Working for Families will be adjusted to compensate for the high inflation…’

Who’s taking credit for what? I don’t get it?

The anti everything government brigade on here is crying wolf to often the real issues will be ignored. Focus guys 🤣
Got to admit the first part of the release reads like the government trying to take credit for it.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back