• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social ðŸ’ª Savage September

Pilates core 15min. It's getting easier but still is effective at making me work.

Posterior tibial tendon stretching and massage. Foot arch therapy exercises all aimed at fixing my posture and functionality.

That's it from me tonight. I'm tired and happy. Peace out homies 😂

NZWarriors.com
Not very savage tonight. Think I left a bit of my soul on the slopes I brush cut today. 8 hours of moderately steep but thick heavy hadn't been cut since March slope where the septic tank is so the grass was super lush hahaha. After tea I'll check in to see if I have a night session in me somewhere where my abs are hiding

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Stretching my hammies, Achilles, feet, shins, lower back, traps, neck, shoulders. All areas which get a hiding throughout my work days.

For a bit of a change.... 10kg dumbbell curls. 3 sets each side. 10, 12, 15.

10kg dumbbell shoulder shrugs. 3 sets of 12, 10, 8.

That's it. See y'all tomorrow.

Ok so some old school boxing fitness I forgot I knew.

10, 5, 2 - throwing 10 fast punches, turn body position 90 degrees then throw 5, another 90 degrees turn and throw 2 more. As many times as I can in a minute while my twelve year old son keeps time, shouts encouragement and the odd laugh.

Then 20 seconds of speed, 20 seconds of power, followed by 20 seconds of combo punches.

Alternated those two exercises for five sets of each.

Super warmed up to do Pilates core and lower back.

Finished with a cool down and stretching session.

Best I've felt this month for a workout...... because

Day off due to rain. I'll take it. Go team

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
10, 5, 2 - throwing 10 fast punches, turn body position 90 degrees then throw 5, another 90 degrees turn and throw 2 more. As many times as I can in a minute while my twelve year old son keeps time, shouts encouragement and the odd laugh.

Then 20 seconds of speed, 20 seconds of power, followed by 20 seconds of combo punches.
I should try that. My garage space is taken up with my gym, the kids outdoor toys, bikes, space for a car, and the washing.

So space for a heavy bag is a bit tight. I usually hang up the TRX and use that to circle around and throw combos. It's basically shadow boxing with a target and gloves for added weight.

So something else boxing related would be good. I'll try that but maybe without the kid part. Mine will be more on the laughing than the encouragement.

Another 500 kb swings down and the 10,000 complete.

I can't see myself rushing to go through that again anytime soon. It was good having something laid out and it was challenging but I get a bit OCD and since I started I really wanted to finish it and it gets mentally draining at points.

Now I need to sort out something for the remaining days.

One day this weekend we are meeting family to drop the kids off for the school holidays. That usually chews up a good chunk of the day. So hopefully time to squeeze something in before we go or after we get back.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Another 500 kb swings down and the 10,000 complete.

I can't see myself rushing to go through that again anytime soon. It was good having something laid out and it was challenging but I get a bit OCD and since I started I really wanted to finish it and it gets mentally draining at points.

Now I need to sort out something for the remaining days.

One day this weekend we are meeting family to drop the kids off for the school holidays. That usually chews up a good chunk of the day. So hopefully time to squeeze something in before we go or after we get back.
Congrats bro that must feel like an accomplishment knocking the 10k out

Had to drop a tree that was leaning over our pool and seemed to lean more and more over the past two weeks. No chainsaw as I have that mate that borrows but doesn't return. So to the trusty bahco Bunnings hand saw. A bit of prep of the area for escape routes then aiming my face cut then when I did the start of the back cut it started cracking easily because 1. It was leaning already 2. It had rotten heart wood.

Wasn't my best job but got it on the ground without injury and only a clean up job of the pool instead of a repair or replace. Cut it all up and piled it. My face cut needed to be more open and my back cut released more on one side and the holding wood got ripped on the other side. So again not my best job.

I forgot how hard a hand saw is to use for a job it's not designed for hahaha. That was my workout and I'm sticking to it.

Back