• Over the next day some images may not display. This is due to a upgrade in progress. It will correct itself. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Social 💪 Savage September

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I just didn’t want to make yall feel bad. 😂

We had a CO back in the day that would make us do massive pack marches sometimes 20km. Finishing the loop, meant coming back in the front gate, but most of time he wouldn’t lead us in, he’d make us do another battalion block lap (1.2km).

“Jobs not done till it’s done” he’d say.

We had a CO back in the day that would make us do massive pack marches sometimes 20km. Finishing the loop, meant coming back in the front gate, but most of time he wouldn’t lead us in, he’d make us do another battalion block lap (1.2km).

Was he a sadist

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

You just got us all inspired or moving at least. I haven't done a pack march military styles, only camping back pack march training for a camp hike. I learned that carrying a pack was more challenging than not so I respect being pack fit.

Anyhoo

Sarvy I took my boys on a bush track walk. At their pace. Each carrying a back pack (small) with water bottle, warm jersey, mine had a lighter, a wrapped up thick plastic bag and a pocket knife.

We walked for 30min from home along the trail until we got to a nice creek swimming spot. Dipped toes in and said it's too cold. Then did the return to home. Stretched frequently on the walk while my young enthusiastic youthful sons looked at me funny.

I'm going to kick on for October as even though my work is ramping up into busy season..... I need this.

👊👊👊

You don't have to read this. I'm just journalling it for the sake of it. And when you're all ready, join back in.

Stretching tonight. Calf raises. Squats. Glutes bridges and hammy bridges.

Not a huge amount but still moving.

Well, I must say you guys have inspired me to do better. Today, after a few weeks of trying to do pilates, I decided to bite the bullet and booked in a one on one hour introductory session. I have just finished it and it's kind of a weird feeling. First of all, what I was doing was on the right track but not right at the same time, if that makes sense! I feel like I haven't really done anything but my body is feeling it. Went through a variety of stretches and poses. Really highlighted how tight, lacking in strength and flexibility my body actually is. I am going to try to keep doing this at home 3-4 times a week. I'm going back for a half hour session every fortnight as well. Onwards!
I’m a big guy and not too flexible but will always do a Pilates or yoga class if I can, works wonders the longer you do it. Sadly haven’t had anywhere close enough that has a class last couple of years

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Still going. Calf raises. Shoulder impingement therapy stretches. Posterior tibial tendon stretching and strengthening exercises. Half a day on the brush cutter and that buggered me but hey. Chirpy again after tea so got a bit in.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back