• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social ðŸ’ª Savage September

NZWarriors.com
Been pretty hard out at work last few days so been struggling to find time, managed a decent 1 hr walk yesterday while the car was at the mechanic which I’d usually waste. Got a solid 90min gym session in this morning which made up for a bit too
Way to go bro. What did your core need done on it?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Early session for once.

Calf raises, intrinsic foot exercises, tibial tendon and shin exercises.

Crunches, Pilates core and lower back

Pilates press ups one set and a sneaky ripper farts.

Bicep curls. Nothing earth shattering but adding more to the fire to increase my metabolism.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Another early session.

Stretching to begin.

Pilates core and lower back. 15min

Calf raises which are helping my ankle stability slowly but surely.

For variety I tried a 9 minute HIIT workout. Just doing shadow boxing with my son keeping time in blocks of
2min moderate. 20 second hardcore
2min moderate.

Now I'm wrecked and admittedly my second and third 20 second bursts were not flash but the intensity was almost spew bucket level haha.

Cool down, stretching, shower and now a banana and a muesli bar with a glass of milk.

That's my day and I'm toast

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I'm not anywhere near the level the freaks on here are doing!

I have increased significantly what I was doing prior to September though.

Doing 3km walks daily except a couple where it was pissing with rain so swapped to doing some old school exercises in the garage to get the heart rate up.

Doing more stretching and looking in to doing more pilates style ones and body weight exercises.

Overall I would say I feel much better for it though weird niggles and aches have appeared. Its great to have the advice and motivation from on here.

I have lost a solid 1kg since the beginning of the month - my weight loss efforts had plateaued so I'm happy to see this. Sleep has improved and so have energy levels during the day.

My main goal is to continue and increase through the coming months. I'd like to get to my goal of 95kgs by Christmas Day which is another 3kg to go. Doesn't sound like much but its bloody hard to get rid of it.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I'm not anywhere near the level the freaks on here are doing!

I have increased significantly what I was doing prior to September though.

Doing 3km walks daily except a couple where it was pissing with rain so swapped to doing some old school exercises in the garage to get the heart rate up.

Doing more stretching and looking in to doing more pilates style ones and body weight exercises.

Overall I would say I feel much better for it though weird niggles and aches have appeared. Its great to have the advice and motivation from on here.

I have lost a solid 1kg since the beginning of the month - my weight loss efforts had plateaued so I'm happy to see this. Sleep has improved and so have energy levels during the day.

My main goal is to continue and increase through the coming months. I'd like to get to my goal of 95kgs by Christmas Day which is another 3kg to go. Doesn't sound like much but its bloody hard to get rid of it.
That's awesome and yeah there are some freak programs happening in here but measure yourself against yourself. I'd cry if I measured against the fittest so it's not helpful for me. About plateau on weight loss just chuck something in different to what your body is used to and it can help rev your motor a bit more. There will be some good ideas from others for sure

It looks to be related to the weight of the kettlebell. When I use the higher weights I get wiped out. Sunday I was exhausted. Mind you a nana nap on the weekend isn't unusual. Yesterday I managed to train and then nap before dinner.
Mine is related to being a healthier version of me sleeping which aids my recovery. Also managing what's going on in my head well enough to not keep it turning over during my sleep.

My hips have been giving me hell all day so gave the KB swings a rest. Ended up doing a traditional weights session and got some stretching and mobility work in.

Hopefully I can get back into the swings. Got 1500 to go.

Need to work around a work function tomorrow.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back