• Site may be down for a couple of mins. This notice will show up whilst work is ongoing.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 💪 Savage September

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Dont forget the other sides of the health triangle; food and sleep. I'll be having steak, mash and peas and ging to sleep around 9:30pm 😂
Steak and salad for me tonight.

I have a real sweet tooth and the boys bought me some treats for father's day which I really don't need. So tempting having them just sitting on the bench. Think I'll take them in to work and give them away. The treats not the boys.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
You fellas all have way better motivation than me, guess you'll live longer and be less of a burden on the health system than I'm likely to be if I don't do something about quitting smoking and improving my fitness soon. All credit to you.

RIP Marty Phillips, old mate of mine who passed last week.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ITKqdNtgqU

Condolences. It’s never too late to start. I think self hate actually helps motivate me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve been telling myself not to be a little B*tch and to get on that thread mill tonight and kill the dam thing.. 😤

Condolences. It’s never too late to start. I think self hate actually helps motivate me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve been telling myself not to be a little B*tch and to get on that thread mill tonight and kill the dam thing.. 😤
Self loathing makes me care less about my health, seeing the effects of lung cancer first hand hasn't worked either, I don't know what it'll take. First heart attack maybe.

Start strong, finish strong. Five and a half kms of hills to kick off the challenge.

View attachment 9171
Nice thread Frank.
My knees don’t take regular running so I have to ride an Exercycle for my leg work.
I try to get two sessions a week in as I try to with my core and strength routine.
Lots of press ups, planking, burpees etc.
It’s all determined by how many games I have done on any given weekend.
Eating 90% decently too.
Choice of drink is Vodka.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
You fellas all have way better motivation than me, guess you'll live longer and be less of a burden on the health system than I'm likely to be if I don't do something about quitting smoking and improving my fitness soon. All credit to you.

RIP Marty Phillips, old mate of mine who passed last week.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ITKqdNtgqU

Motivation is a strange thing my guy. Mine is a mix of things, but a large part is arrogance at being better, doing things others wont. Another part is joy, privileged to be fit and healthy.

I hate running and I work out until I feel sick, but the results make me love the process.

Motivation is a strange thing my guy. Mine is a mix of things, but a large part is arrogance at being better, doing things others wont. Another part is joy, privileged to be fit and healthy.

I hate running and I work out until I feel sick, but the results make me love the process.
Sounds like you enjoy the experience of punishing yourself to extremes and pushing yourself to the edge of what you can tolerate, I kinda get that

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Bit late to the party but
Day1 Weights,session more focused on power so benching, shoulder raises, leg press, sleds, incline sit ups. Do things a little differently where I start relatively light and increase weight each set until failure.

Day2 1.5hours of Squash

Trying hard on eating better, started last week and down about 1.5kg

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back