Sports 🏏 Black Caps

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
There is a lot of sideways movement, but that lift is insane. Fast tennis ball bounce, which makes it a very difficult wicket to bat on. Henry's LBW shout was half way up the stumps on another pitch. It looked dead!

OMG.
The Black Caps are on fire.
India 33 for 5 at lunch.
O’Rourke is a sensation.
Henry a class act.
I know the pitch is helping but you still have to bowl well.
Takes me all the way back to 1978 when we beat England for the first time.
They were chasing only about 140 to win and were carnaged by Hadlee and Collinge.
I was young then lol.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
OMG.
The Black Caps are on fire.
India 33 for 5 at lunch.
O’Rourke is a sensation.
Henry a class act.
I know the pitch is helping but you still have to bowl well.
Takes me all the way back to 1978 when we beat England for the first time.
They were chasing only about 140 to win and were carnaged by Hadlee and Collinge.
I was young then lol.
Boys are on fire.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
WTC points coming from unexpected places? Most everybody thought we'd get 0 out of 36...

India worst ever Innings Total at home. Have to admit I've never liked T-Twenty/Twenty-20/However it's styled and I blame India for it so giggles from me...

Latham too defensive, I thought, but no real harm done.

Lots of Ducks (Which tastes really good BTW, as does Goat. Yep SJ tastes really good in mango sauce!).

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
As well as it being India's lowest test total on home soil, Matt Henry has also nabbed the NZ record for lowest runs conceded for a 5 wicket bag. A day to celebrate and hopefully they can pile on the runs today. They don't want to be chasing any score over 50 in the fourth innings with the 3 dangerous spinners so its crucial Ravindra and Mitchell get off to a good start in the first session.

Back