Accor Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Warriors

Team Lists

All bandwagoners accepted ! 😂

1712120235170.jpeg

Disappointed not to hear the Berrysiah mentioned as a 6, because we all know he can play any position he wants, and be a star, just like Chuck Norris.
Berrysiah was moses in defence last week and opened up like the red sea and missed some tackles. The right honourable Prophet Ali Leiataua would of been the Rock of Gibraltar and smashed everyone. Even the ref. Thou shalt not pass Leiataua.

Yeah I can see CHT in at 14 as well. If u watch todays TVNZ 6pm news looks like the starting 17 all wearing light blue shirts and everyone else in dark blue. Footage showed 1-6, AFB, Bunty, Matata, Ford, Pompey (18th man) and think 1-2 others. Interestingly Freddy was in a dark blue top. I might be talking thru a hole in my arse but I’m def thinking it’s legit till it’s not 😜

In jonno's continue absence. The current weather forecast for Sydney on Saturday is shit, heavy rain at times with Thunder Storms.
Delightful. Just like Mt Smart last year. Hopefully we learned a few things from that experience and choose the right bench for the conditions.

For mine, that means Laban starts, Marata, Ale and Afoa are the big rigs on the pine with CHT the utility.

If wet, it’s all about the middle defence and field position.

But those conditions turn the game into a lottery. Let’s hope we can take the referees out of the game by getting ahead early and taking points when on offer.

In jonno's continue absence. The current weather forecast for Sydney on Saturday is shit, heavy rain at times with Thunder Storms.
This doesn't bode well. In year two of the webolution we are still a dry track team.
Let's keep tabs on the weather forecast unfold this week. Anyone on the forum want to be the new Jonno?

Back