Sports WWE / Wrestling

Does it need to be illegally downloaded? I've loved that show but its hard to track down
No comment. ;)

I don't think it is played locally anymore as I think Vice was shut down on Sky.

What were everyone's thoughts on the CM Punk interview?
He speaks well. He seems to be in a good place. Now will that last in WWE? who knows he's more mature now and the environment there seems different with Vince gone.

What was everyone's thoughts on the fallout from the interview with his comments on AEW. Yesterday AEW showed the footage which ended up being close to what Punk said happened. Not sure what their thoughts were behind releasing it besides trying to put the entire incident to bed.

I can understand releasing it if it conflicted to Punk's explanation.

It did come off like one the biggest self owns in wrestling history. They had a section of their crowd chanting for a wrestler who is with another company. WCW had that in the early 90s with chants of "We want Flair" during one of their PPV main events while he's off wrestling in the WWF.

I've been going down a bit of a rabbit hole recently with Hulk Hogan's ridiculous lies throughout the years.

Like him skiting he has a 10" penis. He then gets question in court and the lawyers asks him. His response Terry Boella doesn't have a 10" penis but Hulk Hogan does. Lawyers response Really?"

He still goes on about the Undertaker injurying his neck and Survivor Series 91. I have seen people point out, has he seen the footage as his head doesn't touch the floor during the Tombstone. It misses by a long way.

Here is the Tombstone.

View: https://youtu.be/VT6at1o_07w

Here is the Undertaker talking about the day. Hulk Hogan pulling him aside to discuss his bad neck. Then rubbing his neck every time he sees Undertaker.
Some classic quotes from Hogan "Ya got me brother" and "call my wife and kids".

There is another video where Undertaker talks about hitting Koko B Ware with a bad tombstone so you can understand him being worried. Especially with the biggest star in the company (Hogan not Koko).

View: https://youtu.be/7B7w4LHYpBU

What were everyone's thoughts on the CM Punk interview?

I got bored with WWE after punk left. He just pulled off the shit stirring elitist so well and that's right up my alley.

Hell, even his stirring at WM was fantastic to see again.

I got bored with WWE after punk left. He just pulled off the shit stirring elitist so well and that's right up my alley.

Hell, even his stirring at WM was fantastic to see again.
I haven't been interested in it for a while. Been watching a bit more now as my boys are starting to get into it.

Have to admit it's no too bad at the moment. Drew McIntyre and Punk have been good.

Punk is one of those guys that gets the business. In ring he can be a bit clumsy with some of his moves but he knows how to structure a match and how to get the crowd involved.

Punk is one of those guys that gets the business. In ring he can be a bit clumsy with some of his moves but he knows how to structure a match and how to get the crowd involved.

Stunt wise he's far from elite. Hardy boys, etc did the hardcore awesome stunt stuff.

Punks strength was his ability to surf the extremes of Heel and Face through extensive rants and stirring.

Just a viceral character in general. Loved it.

Stunt wise he's far from elite. Hardy boys, etc did the hardcore awesome stunt stuff.

Punks strength was his ability to surf the extremes of Heel and Face through extensive rants and stirring.

Just a viceral character in general. Loved it.
Used to love watching the Hardys vs Dudleys vs Edge and Christian Ladder match from Wrestlemania 2000 and TLC 1 and 2.

Showed those to my kids.

They are aware of old wrestlers from the 80s, 90s and 2000s but like other things like toys I don't want them reliving my childhood so glad they can watch the current product and pick up their own favourites.

The theme songs that can be sung along to like Cody's go down well. They also like all of the trash talking.

Back