11. Barnett
12. Niukore
13. Walker

14. CHT
15. Tohu
16. Bunty/Ale
17. Capewell

IMHO this team is my pick ...if D wins matches this is the team
I would go with this exact lineup also. I doubt the coach will drop Montoya however and I doubt that RTS will be available.

If not for whiffing on conversions, and shit calls (i.e. NAS attempted murder on Wayde) we were pretty damn close in front of 18k last time we played them at MSS

This time we have Webby instead of Stacey, an extra 6k odd in the stands, not FIFO, and we are on a hot streak. If this isn't the game, then I fear it will never happen lol

We are gonna get these bastards.

The stars have all come into alignment for revenge after we should have beaten them earlier this year and set our season up.

Thankfully we get a second bite at the Cherry, a shot at tearing off from here at full tilt into the top four (God/injuries/the yellow shirted whistling Satan willing).

Our lot will be rearing to go.

Nice that it is at home, but in some ways winning at AAMI is always better.

Hey man haha I have no problem with him off the bench right now. Still wouldn’t re-sign him past this year. I guess the hope is he plays out of his skin for his next contract wherever that is.

It was a toss up between him and Ale. Hence why I felt the need to put the 19th man in.

Hard out, I was a bit gutted Ale was dropped this week but then we performed so well it was a bit of a moot point

His workrate is high so I bet obstructions per decoy run is actually not bad. ( I got your back fordy).
Should be an easy fix, step into the inside shoulder once you hit the line.
It's only obstruction on the outside shoulder right?
Really thought he hit the inside shoulder in the opening try that was disallowed. Sorensen did the exact same thing yesterday to which was allowed. Neither defender was going to get there

Really thought he hit the inside shoulder in the opening try that was disallowed. Sorensen did the exact same thing yesterday to which was allowed. Neither defender was going to get there

Manly was targeted, heck even DCE had to retake the kick to touch like 4x because the ref kept pinning him for kicking off the mark. Taking out runners far away is suddenly ok yesterday lol

Katoa hit the inside shoulder of Hastings in one of there tries as well (as a decoy). Funnily enough Klein was in the bunker just like he was for our game and saw nothing in it! There’s so much inconsistency..

Will have to keep a close eye on the outside ball to Katoa for the quick flick back inside to the FB running through the 20cm gap.
Really need to be switched on for the whole 80 minutes, or 90 if necessary. That try they put on the knights right on half time was was very much in the vein of what caught us out at the end of the match we played them

His workrate is high so I bet obstructions per decoy run is actually not bad. ( I got your back fordy).
Should be an easy fix, step into the inside shoulder once you hit the line.
It's only obstruction on the outside shoulder right?

Obstruction when the defenders decide to fall over whether front on or inside shoulder if Ford runs into them, unless they take the bait to take Ford on their inside shoulders

Ford just needs to work on deceleration or glide inside passed the sliding defenders, without pulling a hammy. It's not like he's got that much more other stuff to work on, being pretty good growth this year

I put $10 on warriors win but no more as you don't know which warriors team is going to turn up.

I got a nifty $50 on the Warriors.

I dont think the boys will fall asleep this weekend.
They, like the fans, will be absolutely pumped for this.

The last time I went to MSS was a few seasons ago and we left the game early - against the Storm.
I'm taking the kids again - one goal in mind - singing the victory song after the game!?
anyone know if they still doing that ???

When I look at what DWZ provides for us, he wasn’t always that player and was let go by the bulldogs from the fullback position unwanted. He always astounded me in internationals with his intensity in his ball returns and I always wondered why that never translated into club form. It has at the Warriors in the last few seasons and his leadership is also instrumental. I largely agree with what your post says but if we were to lose DWZ, I could see him taking that role with his experience and work ethic to boot. We’ve got some promising young wingers in the likes of Kali that could be a few seasons away and RTS could fill that void in the meantime with the likes of Kosi as depth. MGT could take one of the centre depth positions that RTS would give up to have Pompey, Berry, Leiataua, MGT
I have always believed that Dallin should play fullback (refer to his DM performance against the Dolphins) as he has the speed and strength to gain valuable metres after contact. Chanze could then take the right centre position outside Shaun with Rocco on the wing.

Back