Pick Your Team Warriors v Dolphins - Round 12, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

Hes already retired once. Or transition to hooker.

CHT, Metcalf, Hanson, Farr, Cleary all have to be more of the future than TMM.
CHT been off for a year and busted after a couple of games. Metcalf broken leg and will take time to get back to anywhere near what he was doing, Hanson shows promise but at least a couple of seasons away from first grade IMO. Farr 😳. Cleary completely unproven whether he is even good enough yet and young. So yeah retire the only other experienced half we have going.

I wanst aware he plays all three positions. Does he collect 3 paychecks? What does his jersey like?;is it

or 111213
InShot_20240519_171820411.jpg

CHT been off for a year and busted after a couple of games. Metcalf broken leg and will take time to get back to anywhere near what he was doing, Hanson shows promise but at least a couple of seasons away from first grade IMO. Farr 😳. Cleary completely unproven whether he is even good enough yet and young. So yeah retire the only other experienced half we have going.
I dont mean now lol.

But what TMM is our 6 next year? Cool then what? Again at 2026 at age 30? Bet hes heaps faster by then...

They do. But so do mine. He's barely average now at 28, hes not getting any faster or better with age. Any young half with comparable skillset would be an upgrade.
Which we don't have. And SJ isn't going to get any less likely to be uninjured also. TMM first season back from a broken leg . Metcalf will take more time than people think to get back to where he was. The rest are I've covered.

IMHO if CHT can get a string of games injury free I'd probably go with him. If SJ plays on whoever is at 6 isn't going to get much opportunity to show what they can do unless SJ adjusts his play. And then you need injury cover for him.

It was amusing TT was shorter than Lara at the interview, played taller than Steven Adams though, must keep him in the line up and the squad going forward, heck could he be an option long term at halves which is a position that can go into mid 30s these days, so 25 is still young. Home grown player no issues with compassionate release and seems to stay fit most of the time unlike our other young halves

I do not care who is named this week. I care that they apply themselves with the same intent, intensity, commitment and determination. That is what has been missing. And I loved seeing it in today's setting.

How the flying fox did we beat Penrith with this team? And lose the last bunch with our experienced incumbents and leaders. Today showed that SJ is not our saviour nor does he need to be. A team won today. The whole team.

Back