General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

My kids were running around with their new jerseys for Christmas. Some happy boys who can't wait for the new season. Been getting asked quite often when the Warriors start.

It was funny on Christmas day.

We got the young one an away jersey and the older one a home jersey as that was in stock. In a few years the home one can get handed down. We got to busy leading up for Christmas I thought it was two away jerseys. It didn't help they were shipped 3 hours away. I ended up nearly buying two home jerseys but noticed they were 10 & 12 women's.

Come Christmas day one opens an away jersey the other opens a home jersey and I'm getting confused wondering if they both have a second to open.

The little buggers get more jerseys than me now. An advantage of growing out of them.

Ok who is it…. I don’t want one but it’s tough.

WFFW
IMG_7992.jpeg

I really want a 90s Starter Cap - anybody out they're with one they're willing to sell? Will pay market rates.

Vancent Vancent, I’m thinking I might get some. If I do, do you want me to get some extra and send them too you?
Mate you’re a legend. If you’re happy to grab a driver and 3w cover I’ll fix you up for then and the postage bro. Thanks heaps for checking bro, much appreciated!

Back