Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has the influx of money and drugs improved mental health outcomes over the last 2 decades?
Not saying you're wrong, but how do we know the suicide stats wouldn't have been worse without the youth counselling programs and medications, they’re not exactly impirically quantifiable outcomes, how do you measure success, if they don't die?

Last edited:
Speaking of disgraces - lies, lies, lies. Downward pressure on rents by giving landlords 2.9 billion of TAXPAYER MONEY. F*ck right off

View: https://youtu.be/0PcfG9n8jxQ

you seem surprised?
at least if landlords can claim the tax back like every other business can, they won’t have to put rent up to cover the extra costs.

the fact that you guys refuse to even acknowledge that the ardern government were repeatedly told by their own in house economists that this would happen, yet went ahead with it anyway then just played dumb on some ‘eat the rich’ bullshit is fucking astounding.

THEY ARE ALL LIARS WITH DIFFERENT COLOURED TIES.

THEY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU.

Last edited:
you seem surprised?
at least if landlords can claim the tax back like every other business can, they won’t have to put rent up to cover the extra costs.

the fact that you guys refuse to even acknowledge that the ardern government were repeatedly told by their own in house economists that this would happen, yet went ahead with it anyway then just played dumb on some ‘eat the rich’ bullshit is fucking astounding.

THEY ARE ALL LIARS WITH DIFFERENT COLOURED TIES.

THEY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU.
If it's a business marv then bring in capital gains tax.

And yep fully aware this lot definitely don't.

Nothing wrong with protesting Seymour at a school. Esp a Haka. It's a powerful response.
The spitting might have been a bit too far, but he didn't spit on him. Seymour is entering the find out stage of his attacks on welfare.
His party wants to attack employment law and holiday entitlements next - The kids are showing the adults up, long may the protests continue.
Agree. If my post read like that it wasn't the right time or right person I didn't mean it to. The bit about his kapa haka teacher was that they are the right person to guide him if any flak comes his way for doing it.
Its like whakapohane, there is tikanga around where, when, who for such things.
The boundary would definitely have been crossed if the rangatahi had spat on him. But if his action of spitting on the ground crossed the boundary for his kapa haka tutor, he will deal with it.

Not saying you're wrong, but how do we know the suicide stats wouldn't have been worse without the youth counselling programs and medications, they’re not exactly impirically quantifiable outcomes, how do you measure success, if they don't die?
We have had more and more youth counselling, more and more medications and still the rate grows.

And yes that’s how we define success in this area.

No the answer is fundamentally changing society because most of the things we take as self evident truths aren’t.

Me, I'm lucky. 41 and about to take my burgeoning family as off grid as I can manage. Grow my own food, home school and no social media for kids.
Lot to unpack there, we could even be in a sort of existential crisis in the west, I'm an atheist but belief in Gods in the past was something that held societes together and gave people hope. What truths do we hold self evident that are lies?

I can’t find long term historical graph but you can’t tell me m politicians are putting its citizens best interests first.

IMG_8709.jpeg

Speaking of disgraces - lies, lies, lies. Downward pressure on rents by giving landlords 2.9 billion of TAXPAYER MONEY. F*ck right off

View: https://youtu.be/0PcfG9n8jxQ

View: https://youtu.be/CtUkv-07DAo?feature=shared

Back