International Pacific Championship

Playing the F'Ockers in Cricket & League today.
If you could only pick 1 team to win who would you pick?

Black Caps, Kiwi Ferns or Kiwis

I might go with the Black Caps since the final of the PC next week is the game that matters most.

Playing the F'Ockers in Cricket & League today.
If you could only pick 1 team to win who would you pick?

Black Caps, Kiwi Ferns or Kiwis

I might go with the Black Caps since the final of the PC next week is the game that matters most.

I don't care about Cricket so League all the way for mine.

I did watch the great world cup final vs England and that was the first time I enjoyed a game of cricket in my life.

I don't care about Cricket so League all the way for mine.

I did watch the great world cup final vs England and that was the first time I enjoyed a game of cricket in my life.
That was the worst game ever- I still haven’t recovered.

It's good seeing Tonga over in the UK for a 3 match series. Also the other Pacific Nations getting tests in between the World Cups. To many World Cup cycles have been wasted with those nations only seen at the World Cups. This is the best way to grow the international game.

The next step should be to get some high profile tests for Tonga & Samoa at home.

Go the Ferns.

Should be a closer game hopefully with our Women having had more time to gel, especially since there are so many new players in the wider squad.

Six nil to Aus already.

Spooky how the womens game between NZ and Aus mirrors the Mens these days.

Australia with all the smart ball movement and gang tackling that stops you getting any meters.

NZ with the one out runs that get picked off and monstered by the Aussies which is a function of a lack of depth in our spine, especially at dummy half.

And there is a superstar Maori playing for Aus, if that were my girl she would be disowned (jokes....sort of, ow you know nothing of the hold of the Whenua go learn your roots).

Jillaroos with a massive knock on....an Aussie voice that sounds like a Sydney Crow screams "Play on not touched".

High shot from the yellow piss stains and the same screeching Crow screams "milking play on".

I guess that is why the Poms crammed them all into leaky boats and paid to send them to a land mass big enough for lots of them surrounded by Shark infested waters so none of them escape.

Errors typically letting the Ferns down, you have to remember they are very inexperienced and young across the squad.

Aussie camping in our red zone, none of this can be blamed on the cheating officials as much as I hate them.

However the Try line defence of the Ferns has been epic.

Australia still held to six points late in the first half despite all the good ball in our half.

You can see a great NZ side emerging from these green Women.

You could confidently say watching this that we are the better defensive side of the two teams given this is now two tests of epic defence by the Kiwis.

With only seconds on the clock before half time the Ferns steal the ball off the Aussies in a one on one strip.

Finally they set up Mele Hufanga the beast of world League who charges over to score.

Fuck yeah Ferns are in this.

Mele Hufanga is like the female version of Konrad Hurrell

She is way better than Konrad though I get the comparison.

She has mad skills with the ball too and is a lot tougher than Konrad, no kisses for the Cameras.

Mal Maninga would be a close comparison.

Her passing is sweet and she can cover ground in deference` which is why she is at center and not Prop.

Definitely one of our greats no argument. She could go all time hall of fame.

Quite simply to win this game the Ferns need to give the ball to Jonah aka Mele.

Last edited:
Bout to go balistic if they didnt give a penalty then....... i wouldnt bother kicking on the last, just set up another unders play for Hufanga