Votes: 15 18.5%
  • Rabbitohs 12-

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Rabbitohs 13+

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PTSD is still strong in this forum. Sheesh. Where is your confidence? Our system works and defensively we are very solid.

Webby is smart and will know exactly how to prepare these guys. Our backline is strong and with RTS and CNK back, they’ll take those extra carries to get us over the advantage line.

Personally, it will come down to field position and defence and the stats show we are stronger.

We will win this. Mark my words.
I agree that we will win. Don't care if it's gorgeous or ugly my two priorities are winning and zero injuries

I've been nervous the last couple of weeks with the feeling we needed to win after the 2 losses and how close they were. I was confident to start the season but still felt like we needed to show a bit more to contend with the big 2 in Panthers and Broncos.

We were ahead of 1 top 4 team last year with 3 mins to play and lost. Credit to Storm they played some phenomenal plays at the end of the game and while losing when up 8 with that much time left hurts the boys learnt a lot from that game. We've beaten 2 top 8 teams from last year already.

I'm a lot more confident the boys will get it done this week. Souths season is already imploding, they got thrashed by Roosters and Manly and have been letting in 30 points a game on average, not something that wins premierships and they are 2nd last on the ladder currently, I can't see them making the 8 this year.

CNK is a big in, he plays his role amazingly when in the red zone, often either scoring or creating tries by knowing when to run and when to pass, I can't wait for this game, LET'S EAT!!

I'm hoping for a better performance from the boys and some young talent that could impress WAR 13+

our NSW cup team playing woeful

Yeah I like that idea, certainly looks that way with TMM coming straight in despite CHT playing very well in at six.
Also the sticking with Taine Tuaupiki despite Webster knowing full well Roger is the better fullback, the same could be argued with sticking with CNK there also, Webster knows having Roger at center come what may, gives him three man deep cover for fullback

I like the way we are creating depth and also honoring last years hard workers like Pompey and TMM by bringing them back in whenever a spot is available.
Pompey in is good. Pompey out is also good. In is good because he has experience to make up for losing Capewell Niukore and Walker's experience.

Out is good because Roger. And or maybe Leiataua.
Given SJ doesn't want to kick goals, my guess would be Pompey plays given there is a photo of him kicking at Captain's run.
I've long thought that every player should practise goal kicking so we don't cry if SJ Metcalf or Pompey are out. It's 2024 for crying out loud. Haven't we perfected the science to apply to more players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back