• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.
ale.png

Player Tom Ale

Full Name
Thomas Ale
Date of Birth
Apr 1, 1999
Birth Location
Auckland, New Zealand
Nationality
  1. 🇳🇿 New Zealand
  2. 🇹🇴 Tonga
Height (cm)
183 cm
Weight (kg)
109 kg
Position/s
  1. Prop
Warrior #
Warriors Debut Date
Sep 20, 2020
Warriors Debut Details
September 20 2020, Round 19 vs Canberra Raiders at GIO Stadium, Canberra, Australia
Warriors Years Active
  1. 2020
  2. 2021
  3. 2022
  4. 2023
  5. 2024
Signed From
Rotorua Boys' High School RU
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Ale
Rugby League Project
https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/tom-ale/summary.html
Id like to see him get 5+ games of 40 minutes at some point so we can see what he's made of. He's looked good at times but he's only getting about 20 minutes a game atm.

He's at 36 career games so he's getting to that point where a decision needs to be made on what we're doing with him. Certainly in the nek 12 months or so things will become clearer whether he's in the squad long term or nah. Fingers crossed for him, I'm a big fan!

NZWarriors.com
Regressed this year? Not sure I agree.

He's been underused which can affect the numbers.

I would really like to see him get an extended run at some point. He, Jazz & Bunty seem to be fighting for one spot.
He's definitely not being used correctly by Webby.

He's a huge motor/lower impact type player.

He's more of a Jackson Ford type player than a Marata Nuikore type player.

Give him a crack in the Jackson Ford role of high minutes and see the work he can punch out.

Hopefully he gets one game this season of 50 minutes.

Id like to see him get 5+ games of 40 minutes at some point so we can see what he's made of. He's looked good at times but he's only getting about 20 minutes a game atm.

He's at 36 career games so he's getting to that point where a decision needs to be made on what we're doing with him. Certainly in the nek 12 months or so things will become clearer whether he's in the squad long term or nah. Fingers crossed for him, I'm a big fan!
I agree with this, I think he's got it also, but he just needs a clear run.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account