State of Origin State of Origin

Avatar bet - SOO Game 2 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
IMG_8586.jpeg

Slater has said Cobbos omission was due to playing with injections and parts of his game he needs to work on.
Strange though that Billy would leave out Cobbo even though he was excellent only two weeks ago in game I. Says injury and form were the factors, but on the other hand he's picked Capewell who's back one game from injury and no current form to speak of. I guess injury-free/no form trumps injury risk/good form. TBF, Cobbo had a bit of a shocker last round.

How good!

We're still yet to see the best of Kurt in a Warriors jersey, although I have a feeling it's actually that dirty cockroach Webster keeping him on the bench and making sure he plays injured.

Haha but no, fucking stoked for our boys and while Capewell was a bit of a head scratcher for me, he won't let anyone down in the Origin arena.

Let's get the dub this week boys then welcome Kurt and Barney back into a winning environment next week. Means we probably are able to give another rookie or two a shot this week.

What is it that 💙 Mighty NSW don't get about Origin?

How could you not find a spot in the 17 for Mitch Barnett - wind him up and let him loose.

They've never been able to pick the right guys. Someone like Alan Tongue never ever got a look in while QLD Morons kept picking and winning with the likes of Dallas Johnson.

Luke Bailey struggled for regular selection while Jacob Lillyman was picked year after year.

This is going to be a brutal 3 - 0 whitewash this year

What is it that 💙 Mighty NSW don't get about Origin?

How could you not find a spot in the 17 for Mitch Barnett - wind him up and let him loose.

They've never been able to pick the right guys. Someone like Alan Tongue never ever got a look in while QLD Morons kept picking and winning with the likes of Dallas Johnson.

Luke Bailey struggled for regular selection while Jacob Lillyman was picked year after year.

This is going to be a brutal 3 - 0 whitewash this year
I guess we will have to put up with the Reece Walsh avatar a bit longer.
Hahaha

Barnett in the second row basically keeping Capewell out.

Barnett can’t break into 💙 Mighty NSW but Capewell can 🤯
Even though playing numbers wise in the NRL its a lot more even than it used to be it still seems that 💙 Mighty NSW have more of a luxury across the positions, though luxury is probably not the best definition as it results in a lot of chopping and changing without settling on a core group. This has worked against 💙 Mighty NSW a lot I reckon.

Good to see the club represented.

Last year the commentators said 16 of the 17 clubs were represented. At least now we won't be one of the clubs left out. Not that is a big deal but it feeds the whole Warriors win during Origin which doesn't really happen anymore.

Also means players know if they come here they are not out of sight out of mind.

Capewell is a bit of a surprise more so as he hasn't played much football. However Slater does do his homework on his selections.

Capewell is a bit of a surprise more so as he hasn't played much football. However Slater does do his homework on his selections.
Clearly picked on reputation and past stats.
The eye test this season tells me he's digressed significantly

Caveats

Kurt Capewell is only 30 years old!!??
It's only one game
I am 100% sure Kurt can step up for 40min spell on a big stage and have a dig

Back