State of Origin State of Origin

Avatar bet - SOO Game 2 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
Joseph Suaalli is a grub and if 💙 Mighty NSW have any standards they will never pick him again.
Plot twist. You wouldnt expect Kane Evan's only supporter to be classifying others a grub, especially when it was reckless rather than intentional.

Reactions: j-p
Plot twist. You wouldnt expect Kane Evan's only supporter to be classifying others a grub, especially when it was reckless rather than intentional.
I havn't read anything in the news cycle today about him being remorseful for costing his state the match.

His gigantic ego has already brushed off the loss and he has moved on. Therefore he is a grub.

I havn't read anything in the news cycle today about him being remorseful for costing his state the match.

His gigantic ego has already brushed off the loss and he has moved on. Therefore he is a grub.
i guess it depends where you go for news articles. Theres been heaps with comments from him and from Walsh. Both being classy.

This comment is so OTT. Where does this narrative even come from????

Gigantic ego? He’s not the one wearing mascara and growing his hair long so he can perm it. He’s not the poster boy or the golden child of the NRL.

And I’ve never even heard the kid speak. He doesn’t walk around with “fold some laundry” written on his wrist like some other grubs you admire. And as far as I can tell, he’s been thrusted into the media by his gifted talents as a jnr.

This comment is so OTT. Where does this narrative even come from????

Gigantic ego? He’s not the one wearing mascara and growing his hair long so he can perm it. He’s not the poster boy or the golden child of the NRL.

And I’ve never even heard the kid speak. He doesn’t walk around with “fold some laundry” written on his wrist like some other grubs you admire. And as far as I can tell, he’s been thrusted into the media by his gifted talents as a jnr.
If I didn't know better I'd say Wrighty likes to do bit of trolling to see what happens, but that's beneath him as man of honour. I'm sure they're all just provocative statements to promote debate and always backed up by sound statistical evidence.

If I didn't know better I'd say Wrighty likes to do bit of trolling to see what happens, but that's beneath him as man of honour. I'm sure they're all just provocative statements to promote debate and always backed up by sound statistical evidence.

Yeah, that or maybe he’s just new to the sport 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t agree with defaming a kids reputation unless it’s Reece Walsh 😂

Joe seems like a good mislead kid who was simply following orders from that mad man Madge to take out Walsh…

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...nonymous&mode=premium&v21=LOW-Segment-2-SCORE

What a bunch of sanctimonious frauds. Does the famous Morons spirit – the artificial bile annually spewed south from the northern border – actually reveal the inordinate amount of Billy Slater’s squad born outside QLD Morons? Try 40 per cent. Yes, eight of the 20 players in QLD Morons’s extended squad for State of Origin I have birth certificates from 💙 Mighty NSW, Papua New Guinea and New Zealand’s north and south island. There’s that many bloody Kiwis that QLD Morons players may perform a pre-game haka. Half would be more aware of Queenstown than QLD Morons and know more about Mount Cook than Mount Isa. How can these players stand arm-in-arm pre-game, with a straight face, in front of millions of viewers, and pretend to shed crocodile tears for their beloved state? And yet they continue with this charade of being Queenslanders through and through.

QLD Morons winger Xavier Coates was born in Port Moresby, PNG. Port Moresby offers sandy islands, national parks and some cultural artefacts – but it’s 2000 km from Brisbane. How can Coates elevate Port Douglas over Port Moresby?

Winger Murray Taulagi grew up in Otara, in south Auckland, and played for Papatoetoe Rugby Club. This true-blue Queenslander also played rugby for Otahuhu. Otara to Brisbane is 2300 km.

Forward Jaydn Su’A was born Christchurch, the largest south island city full of natural beauty with the snowy Southern Alps to the west. But it’s located 2500 km from Brisbane.

What about 20th man, Ezra Mam? He was born in Newcastle, a blue collar city located in the heart of 💙 Mighty NSW. They bleed blue in the Hunter Region which boasts Blues legends Andrew Johns, Paul Harragon and Danny Buderus. But not Ezra, he’s now a proud Queenslander.

Ever heard of Henderson? It’s a suburb in west Auckland with a population of around 4000 residents. It doesn’t have any links to QLD Morons other than forward Jeremiah Nanai, who defected to become a proud moron.

Big Moeaki Fotuaika came from Gisborne, located on New Zealand’s east coast. It’s known for its wineries and beaches. But it’s 2600 km from Brisbane. Another proud Cane Toad.

And what about 19th man, Brendan Piakura? Like Mam, Piakura was born near the pristine beaches of Newcastle in 💙 Mighty NSW. To hell with Merewether Beach when you’re a quasi-Queenslander.

Felise Kaufusi was born in Auckland, New Zealand, and was a boastful Kiwi as a kid. Now, he too, is a Queenslander.

Does it ever end? Blues great Ben Elias once claimed: “QLD Morons will do anything they can to win. They will steal players from anywhere and everywhere.” And Ricky Stuart once said: “Queenslanders only need to see someone eating a banana and they try to claim him.”

Hands up if you’ve had a gutful of QLD Morons’s alleged spirit? Hands up if you’ve had enough of QLD Morons thinking Origin means more to them than 💙 Mighty NSW? And hands up if you’re sick of QLD Morons’s superiority complex? C’mon Madge, tear into these impostors – for the good of mankind.

I support the toads but I don't really care that much if they lose. In the end I'm a kiwis and warriors supporter.

I don't get why yous are so upset. The kiwis and kangaroos team are full of players not born from that country. There are cases where, yeah, it is poaching (Nathan friend but he wouldn't have made any other team) but most others are genuine in their allegiance (at least at the time, Taumalolo).

You all need to relax and be content with where players want to play. The article about Jordan Riki wanting to find out more about his aboriginal heritage was a great read. If one day he wants to represent aboriginals in the all star game would you begrudge him?

Bringing a bit of politics into it, one reason why 501s have a lot of controversy is because while all of these guys are born in NZ, many of them wouldn't know a buzzy bee if stung them in the arse.

Yous need to relax. Have a beer. Nut out one while listening to Kylie Minogue or Crowded House or whoever you prefer.

Does it ever end? Blues great Ben Elias once claimed: “QLD Morons will do anything they can to win. They will steal players from anywhere and everywhere.” And Ricky Stuart once said: “Queenslanders only need to see someone eating a banana and they try to claim him.”

Hands up if you’ve had a gutful of QLD Morons’s alleged spirit? Hands up if you’ve had enough of QLD Morons thinking Origin means more to them than 💙 Mighty NSW? And hands up if you’re sick of QLD Morons’s superiority complex? C’mon Madge, tear into these impostors – for the good of mankind.

That whole rant stinks of:

IMG_0030.jpeg

All players are obtained under eligibility rules. Dont like it? Maybe this ain’t the game for you (or whoever wrote it. I can’t access the link).

Last edited:
A question about Jake or Jurbo.

Because his brother Tom is known as Turbo

Another Brother beginning with B is known as Burbo

If one of their parents had a sneaky rendezvous resulting in another son of Maori descent named Charles or Chad. Would that brother be known as

CHURBRO?

Watching an NRL360 segment on YouTube they show footage that he was not only low but also would have fallen over even if there wasn't a defender near him. When he was playing for us we'd often point out he was similar to Tomkins and probably should review his studs.

Anasta sort of playing the other side with the should it be a send off in Origin. Tallis had a good comeback to that. A players brain shouldn't be less important in a State of Origin than it is in a club game.

Then the spectacle and potentially changing the rules to keep it as a contest. Potentially with a 20 minute red card like union then bring it back to 13 on 13. Rothfield couldn't really get his head around that one and we have had send off since 1908. He probably witnessed the first one live.

Rothfield like always brings up the player's name, marque player. We need to protect Reece Walsh and stars like him. That is all good and all but similar to Tallis' point the name of the player shouldn't matter.

The best bit was the top comment on the video.
I've not seen a tackle that dangerous since Kenty got flung upside down into a tree.

Have you guys decided on an avatar yet? Can someone from qld side please just make a call? If too difficult for you guys thats fine too :)

Back