State of Origin State of Origin

Avatar bet - SOO Game 2 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
All I can say after last night is long live the toads.Wish we had speed to burn like some of their players in the Wahs.

Can u qlders hurry up and provide the avatar for nsw fans? This is a democracy so itll be fun to watch you guys try to agree on something ;)

Here's some options, lads.
FB_IMG_1717621710793.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-06 at 3.22.34 AM Small.jpeg
images (17).jpeg

Threw the last one in there as I know how much the 💙 Mighty NSW fans love a Mardi Gras.

A shame I was hoping they would have an NRL360 special on tonight like have had some other years after Origin 1.

Their crazy old man yell out clouds debating would have been funny. Especially with Sua'ali'i send off seeing as Rothfield didn't want him selected to begin with and then he gets sent off.

I haven't seen a shot yet that shows head contact. I reckon he got tackled in the chest so hard his neck snapped back and concussed him.
There's gotta be an investigation.
I think you’re partly right
The very first point of contact with the chest then follow through to the head
This is the only way that kid isn’t in a coma right now..

1717663414620.jpeg

1717663437167.jpeg

A small period in the second half really sums up Origin.

Both teams went for 40/20s. The Blues kick and the Queenslanders have someone there to clean up. A few minutes later Cherry Evans goes for one and nails it.

I mean, he potentially only has game 3 left and then union.
What has he ever accomplished in any professional sport apart from having a big ego.

Back