State of Origin State of Origin 2024

Avatar bet - SOO Game 3 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might put a try multi on including both Barnett and Capewell, imagine if they are the standouts for both teams, that would be pretty awesome 🥰

Screenshot_20240717-133616_Chrome.jpg

Voting closes in 6 hours. If anyone has previously erred in judgement and selected QLD by accident ( Beastmode Beastmode ) you have the ability repent by updating your selection. Once Poll closes choice is final.
looks like 8 others have made a mistake as well.

A few others on the thread talking a lot but not putting their avatar where there mouth is. To be fair with some of the avatars already going around they may have had their fill 💙💙💙

looks like 8 others have made a mistake as well.

A few others on the thread talking a lot but not putting their avatar where there mouth is. To be fair with some of the avatars already going around they may have had their fill 💙💙💙
Tbf the avatar comp is biased and run by a cockroach.
Enjoy the game boys.
Go QLD. This latest blue shadow only gives legs to my bias claims but then it has always been a thing.
Klein is just a learner

😉 😜

Last edited:
On the fence and backing the Warriors players. At least you have made your call. I like it. May have to add a third option to the poll just for you and you get to wear an avatar that is the amalgamation of Walsh, Gallen Klein.

Better than talking a big game and not prepared to stand behind it 💙💙💙
Just don't care enough about either team to fake it, I enjoy the manufactured drama tho, even if it does interrupt and ruin the nrl every year.

On the fence and backing the Warriors players. At least you have made your call. I like it. May have to add a third option to the poll just for you and you get to wear an avatar that is the amalgamation of Walsh, Gallen, Klein.

Better than talking a big game and not prepared to stand behind it 💙💙💙
I will always stand behind Klein. Took a strangulation from Ricky for the black jersey.

Just don't care enough about either team to fake it, I enjoy the manufactured drama tho, even if it does interrupt and ruin the nrl every year.
Manufactured drama?!?! Surely you jest!

This thread and Avatar bet is all a bit of good fun if its taken in the right spirit, which the majority do.

I like that origin provides a bit of a distraction from the NRL in the middle of the season. I also don't think it ruins the NRL as much as some think, though I can see their point of view. For me its just another element that adds to the NRL rather than detracts from it.

Manufactured drama?!?! Surely you jest!

This thread and Avatar bet is all a bit of good fun if its taken in the right spirit, which the majority do.

I like that origin provides a bit of a distraction from the NRL in the middle of the season. I also don't think it ruins the NRL as much as some think, though I can see their point of view. For me its just another element that adds to the NRL rather than detracts from it.
Totally get your point and I never miss the games, still can't help getting pissed off at the way it depletes teams anď dominates the media. But it's an Aussie comp after all, I accept that.

Anything that can give us a bit of a boost. Historically it's been our best period of the season. Given we travel more than anyone else, a bit of an advantage to us I'll take. In fact, they should make SoO a 5 match series 😏
Hell no, we'd lose Barney for half the season. If we don't have any origin players, then sure make it a 10 game series.

Back