Sports Rugby

Is that for the tax year including the world cup?
I'd say so as the following is listed in one of the articles.

It mentions the offshore world cup and the fact they had few home test matches.

The financial impact of an offshore Rugby World Cup was partially blamed for the deficit, an improvement on the $47 million loss in 2022 which included $37 million of distributions to stakeholders as part of the Silver Lake deal.

Reactions: CWC

The financial impact of an offshore Rugby World Cup was partially blamed for the deficit, an improvement on the $47 million loss in 2022 which included $37 million of distributions to stakeholders as part of the Silver Lake deal.

Weird a successful world cup campaign would cause more expense, at least they're trending upwards I guess, Razor might pump out a good team with fun PR and put it into the positives

Weird a successful world cup campaign would cause more expense, at least they're trending upwards I guess, Razor might pump out a good team with fun PR and put it into the positives
Razors reign will be interesting to say the least, his first team naming has raised a few eyebrows due to his seeming loyalty to the low finishing crusaders with the same amount of players as the Winners Blues for example

They also wrote up their intangible assets by $5m :unsure:

Razors reign will be interesting to say the least, his first team naming has raised a few eyebrows due to his seeming loyalty to the low finishing crusaders with the same amount of players as the Winners Blues for example

9 Blues to 7 Crusaders who had a crap year once he left

The Sotutu vs Sititi debate is funny, lip sync dance off!

Back