• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Sports Rugby

NZWarriors.com
Is that for the tax year including the world cup?
I'd say so as the following is listed in one of the articles.

It mentions the offshore world cup and the fact they had few home test matches.

The financial impact of an offshore Rugby World Cup was partially blamed for the deficit, an improvement on the $47 million loss in 2022 which included $37 million of distributions to stakeholders as part of the Silver Lake deal.

Reactions: CWC

The financial impact of an offshore Rugby World Cup was partially blamed for the deficit, an improvement on the $47 million loss in 2022 which included $37 million of distributions to stakeholders as part of the Silver Lake deal.

Weird a successful world cup campaign would cause more expense, at least they're trending upwards I guess, Razor might pump out a good team with fun PR and put it into the positives

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Weird a successful world cup campaign would cause more expense, at least they're trending upwards I guess, Razor might pump out a good team with fun PR and put it into the positives
Razors reign will be interesting to say the least, his first team naming has raised a few eyebrows due to his seeming loyalty to the low finishing crusaders with the same amount of players as the Winners Blues for example

They also wrote up their intangible assets by $5m :unsure:

Razors reign will be interesting to say the least, his first team naming has raised a few eyebrows due to his seeming loyalty to the low finishing crusaders with the same amount of players as the Winners Blues for example

9 Blues to 7 Crusaders who had a crap year once he left

The Sotutu vs Sititi debate is funny, lip sync dance off!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I think Razor is the right person for the job now but the honeymoon is over. He should have gone overseas & coach a international side for experience .

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Warriors still claim sold out with banks of empty seats?
It's one thing to sell tickets. It's another to have the ticket buyer turn up.
One interesting side-effect of the Warriors walk-up crowd historically being such a large part of their crowd, is it's people who've made a decision on the day/near the day to go. Not overly enthusiastic people who bought a season ticket or bought the gameday ticket early and then near gameday look at the NRL Table, see where the Warriors are and go "Nah, screw it, already wasted (insert amount of money) on the ticket, not wasting that and petrol money and food money on those idiots!" or look at the window at the cruddy weather and make the same kind of decision.
I'd say last night's piss poor crowd was mostly tickets not being sold but also a fair bit of It's Crappy Weather I Ain't Going no-shows. No one would have not gone because they thought we'd lose to Argentina. Being South Africa might have caused a few We're Gonna Lose no-shows.

Well, technically it is sold out as all the empty seats are members, corporate packages etc.
Yeah I hear ya, more the pointing out the hypocrisy some use to shit on a sport (see all sorts of mental gymnastics with NRL vs AFL) and pump up their own- just shows an insecurity at the end of the day, it’s ok to like multiple sports and not care for others but leave them be

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement