Pick Your Team Warriors v Knights - Round 4, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Contributor
Warriors v Knights - Round 4, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

Knights1.jpg

Here's your chance to select your dream team for the next rounds match so don your coaches cap on and lets hear it...

Webby echoed the above. Said probably next week for CNK. The Metcalf goal kicking decision this week was not down to injury, they are just giving him that opportunity. Walker an old injury that is not serious, but week to week like Egan. Reckoned he could be right for next week.
In the presser AW said SJ had a niggle in the captain’s run prior to the Storm game and as precaution LM took the kicks

I was a Jazz doubter, pointing to last year as proof that that he wasn’t needed anymore. And although I still believe we need at least two of Niukore, Bunty or Tom, he has earned another run. Potentially take that second spot.
Unfortunately we pretty much need permanent cover for Egan, essentially wasting a bench spot IMO. Maybe Jazz can also cover Hooker for 10-15 minutes.

Wasn’t Jazz doing some airplane emoji on IG? Is he still in the team plan?

Would be weird to put him back to Cup, but competitions for spots is good for the team, maybe try No.14 when Walker is back, but his passing could potentially kill the attack, and won’t help his game if his game gets complicated. Maybe a shoot out between him and Bunty, against non top 4 teams, against top teams we can’t have both bald bros tackling giants. Great depth though came through well today

Maybe full time veteran back up for Walker and Tohu for the season, doppelgänger for Walks and he can put on a wig and don’t sleep for 3 nights when standing in for Tohu

I like we are playing metcalfe.
But TMM would play his role a lot better.
Its just give it 5 years and LukeyM will be developed and the next SJ as I've been saying.
Maybe longer but under Webby I'd say he will play in systems that will make him look better than SJ ever did regardless of skill.
Notice it took 60 odd minutes for LM to assert himself.
He played well no doubt. But fair crack.... maybe TMM is happy in da boat with gangje n ting. Fair play 2.

I’m not overly sold on Montoya’s form at the moment - pity he’s not playing for his contract again this year.

Capewell has been playing rather ordinary and is a disappointment also
Capewell is actually amazing.
Just watch 30 minutes of the guy. Always 98% of the time takes the technically right option.
And TBH a guy who has had a BJ like him knows quality. I've never had a BJ that good, Have you?

Capewell is actually amazing.
Just watch 30 minutes of the guy. Always 98% of the time takes the technically right option.
And TBH a guy who has had a BJ like him knows quality. I've never had a BJ that good, Have you?
That cheeky little strip he did on papenhuyzen to get us the penalty to go 26-18 against Melbourne is why we brought him here. That veteran shit which comes with experience is going to help us win tight games down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back