NRL NRL Round 4, 2024 Discussion

Man that game was brutal, the Eels were broken by 13 then 12 brave men.

Para had enough ball and territory to win two games.

Benji is making his mark as a coach, players want to play for him and D up.

All those limping and hurt Eels, wow what a contest.

Wow Tigers great heart, the Refs! felt like they didn't get the rub of the green at all.
May claim them as my second team this season Great game from sezer and koroisau!
Yeah like the style Benji is trying for, second team this year for me, smokey for the 8 perhaps.
Next year I'll give luai 6 games to convince me, pity he's a dick head.

Sezer has been good since they brought him in. Sure it's a small sample size but still promising.

Shows that someone going to Super League isn't the end of the world and they shouldn't be written off. Can be useful place to scout guys and bring back an experienced player.

Wasn't his last game in the NRL a Grand Final?
Not sure of the events but didn't get told he wasn't being re-signed and he led the Raiders around well.

Koroisau has been good for them. Moves them around the field, controls the tempo and does a lot of effort plays.

Sezer has been good since they brought him in. Sure it's a small sample size but still promising.

Shows that someone going to Super League isn't the end of the world and they shouldn't be written off. Can be useful place to scout guys and bring back an experienced player.

Wasn't his last game in the NRL a Grand Final?
Not sure of the events but didn't get told he wasn't being re-signed and he led the Raiders around well.

Koroisau has been good for them. Moves them around the field, controls the tempo and does a lot of effort plays.
Tough for him or Galvin to make way for Luai with their present form. Couldn’t understand the raiders decision not to keep him and thought he was a big part of why that raiders team had success although just coming up short under dubious circumstances when the ref waived 6 again and then denied it

Is this more a statement about the lack of halves depth at Parra or Tigers genuinely turning a corner?
Probably a bit of both.

Moses is huge for the Eels. Their main playmaker, kicker and is so competitive. It could be a tough few weeks for the Eels.

The Tigers it is still a long season so it will be a case of waiting until mid season or the later rounds to see if they keep this going. The Tigers could be similar if Sezer or Koroisau out and they lose the two experienced players.

Probably a bit of both.

Moses is huge for the Eels. Their main playmaker, kicker and is so competitive. It could be a tough few weeks for the Eels.

The Tigers it is still a long season so it will be a case of waiting until mid season or the later rounds to see if they keep this going. The Tigers could be similar if Sezer or Koroisau out and they lose the two experienced players.
Correct, Tigers will be up and down all season also have no depth.

Will get some bottom 8 scalps on their day though, and improvement is all you'd want to see from them as a Tigers fan with Benji in his first season.

Is this more a statement about the lack of halves depth at Parra or Tigers genuinely turning a corner?
Tigers finished last year with great defence, won a couple of upsets.

The signs were there that they could be a good defensive side that catches better stacked sides looking for an easy win.

They have to sort their attack but. Still, you can make the eight on defence.

Who had Ford as first try scorer! Not me...
1000026721.jpg

Only if the warriors didn't let in that last try would've been a good payday. I'm still upset about that 😁 😭.

Isn’t this a home game for Parra??

Crowd 100 behind the Tiggies! 🐯
I googled it, that stadium is only 20 mins away from Leichhardt oval. As someone that only watching nrl seriously in the last 5 years I'm suprised how many teams are Sydney based. But I'm in the camp of if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Back