NRL Podcasts

More like the whole show. Did you know we only won the last 2 games because Berry didn't play?
There's a guy on Facebook who uses the same rhetoric & has been asked if he's Dutchy, which he denied, but I think Marty Berry got picked ahead of him back in the 80's or maybe Rocco rooted his daughter then ghosted her. Either way he's a man obsessed. Sad thing is that if you exclude all the wanking on about Berry there's some decent content in there but the negativity drives listeners away

I listen to a heap of Warriors content but these guys just grated me with their continuous “it’s the refs fault” while claiming to be honest and fair.
The ‘Hindmarsh report’ section is just cringey and needed to retire a long time ago, the obsession with Berry is just weird now.
The guise of ‘tell me if I’m wrong’ followed by the other guy always agreeing is a bit cringe too.
Final straw for me was when they started taking stabs at other (better) Warriors podcasts for daring to not follow their Berry hate.

I listen to a heap of Warriors content but these guys just grated me with their continuous “it’s the refs fault” while claiming to be honest and fair.
The ‘Hindmarsh report’ section is just cringey and needed to retire a long time ago, the obsession with Berry is just weird now.
The guise of ‘tell me if I’m wrong’ followed by the other guy always agreeing is a bit cringe too.
Final straw for me was when they started taking stabs at other (better) Warriors podcasts for daring to not follow their Berry hate.
I thought Douchy was a decent analyst in their early episodes, but he's completely lost the plot in the last year or so.

Haha yea, imagine calling out the best Warriors podcast for being full of it when you are worst.....

I like them and they’re on my rotation but you can definitely see the rise in quality when Dai Henwood is on it, for one of the anchors Ben Hurleys league knowledge is pretty bad he often gets details completely wrong
I watched Dai and the Pants Man / Joel on Saturday - they probably have the best RL knowledge on the ACC. More so than Hurley, Keyzie, Maniaia etc.

Dai is a complete laugh . He was talking about Bali on Saturday and came out with the comment about Tony Veitch.

Back