1. Just a note that the site will be down for a few hours today (18th February). This is due to a migration of the site to another server in preparation for a major upgrade. Some users may not see any downtime at all, really depends on your Internet Service Provider. Apologies for the inconvenience.

General Other games from weekend

Discussion in 'NRL Discussion' started by Tyrael, May 6, 2012.

1. Tyrael
    Join:
    Apr 12, 2012

Tyrael 1st Grade Fringe

Man I feel sorry for Titans and Penrith.

Titans were pretty much robbed but they could have avoided it I guess.

Penrith have lots of commitment unlike Eels but they have ZERO speed in their team.

2. playdaball
    Join:
    Apr 23, 2012

playdaball Heritage Member

Feel for GC. Would have been great to see them beat the Tigers.

3. ToiletDuck
    Join:
    Mar 30, 2012

ToiletDuck Dr Faggot Contributor

I missed those 2 games, what happened in the Titans v Tigers match?

4. Spence
    Join:
    Mar 31, 2012

Spence Sgt. Pepper

Media has been hidden. Please Register to view.

5. Fazz
    Join:
    Apr 12, 2012

Fazz 1st Grade Fringe

Poor Titans. But hey, at least they look like improving. They're actually showing some decent signs unlike the Eels or Panther. Imo they looked better than the Tigers who now have 3 rather lucky 1 point wins to their name this year.

Looking forward to the Monday night game. Should be an absolute crack if the weather is good.

6. Tyrael
    Join:
    Apr 12, 2012

Tyrael 1st Grade Fringe

Cocks pounding limp knights.

We could be in for a fight next week

7. Fazz
    Join:
    Apr 12, 2012

Fazz 1st Grade Fringe

Should be a good game next week. We're hitting some decent form, as are the cocks. They have trouble back up a good game and we'll be looking for revenge though. I think we'll get them if we can extend our last two first half performances into the second half.

8. Tyrael
    Join:
    Apr 12, 2012

Tyrael 1st Grade Fringe

Well two in a row would be good in my eyes. Can't just keep winning one losing one. Want the rest of the teams to fear us when they play us

9. esoj
    Join:
    Apr 14, 2012

esoj U20's Player

inglis has been on fire against the sharkies. scoring tries and pulled off 2 great try savers as well. he seems like a completely new and even more dangerous player at fullback. other big news coming out of this game could be gallen injured and maybe out of origin.

10. Warrioz
    Join:
    May 5, 2012

Warrioz Waterboy

Sharks V Bunnies game was awesome. Stoked I got the tip from it in the end, however pretty pissed that the week I put Gal in he bites the dust.
    One of the games of the year thus far.

11. a.c.e
    Join:
    Apr 12, 2012

a.c.e 1st Grade Fringe

now that the sharks have finally lost they can concentrate on footy instead of keeping the wins going.

12. Buck777
    Join:

Buck777 Guest

Love the optimism of the commentators who are obviously shark fans. 78:24 on the clock, score 34:22 to souths and the commentator says ' if the sharks are going to make a game of this they need to score now.'!! They did, but at 79:45 conceded that souths had the game in the bag lol

13. Sup42
    Join:
    May 7, 2012

Sup42 "Dave"

Roosters all the way today, hope they smash Manly should be a good forward clash.

14. Sup42
    Join:
    May 7, 2012

Sup42 "Dave"

JWR Smacked Jason king first tackle of the Game , Man I'd like to See Hargreaves playing for us