NRL NRL Round 6, 2024 Discussion

Hard to take Knights seriously if they don't get the 2 pts here. Roosters are playing without their entire spine and still looked the better side. The knights middle is very brittle.

Panthers will be top 4 even without him for months probably, but we really need Cleary firing so they smash all our top 4 rivals. or do we? Can they make the finals without him

Truth - only the panthers scare me this season

Everyone else I believe we can take out with a fully fit squad - especially the Storm
How much do you think the Warriors have raised their game vs the other teams deteriorating?

For me, this years comp looks super entertaining because it is so close. In terms of the the quality that is within it, I think it is really poor in 2024. There seem to be a lot of aging rosters and a lack of quality coming through. It really is wide open for a team like the Warriors to come through and take it out if the stars align. Yet if it was a typical year I wouldn't think we had the x factor across the board to go all the way.

How much do you think the Warriors have raised their game vs the other teams deteriorating?

For me, this years comp looks super entertaining because it is so close. In terms of the the quality that is within it, I think it is really poor in 2024. There seem to be a lot of aging rosters and a lack of quality coming through. It really is wide open for a team like the Warriors to come through and take it out if the stars align. Yet if it was a typical year I wouldn't think we had the x factor across the board to go all the way.
I blame the dolphins. Their introduction into the comp has stripped depth from the other 16 teams. A top 4 team this year is only 2-3 injuries from being a bottom 4 one with maybe the exception of us, penrith and brisbane. For example if manly were to lose turbo again, they could miss the 8 again this year.

The injuries have brought the top teams down and bottom teams like Wests and Dogs have improved. I'd say we're webtracking to go a level above last year, but I'm not sure how many levels Penrith are on. The tries this year have been pretty incredible though, there's a try of the century every week.

I think we have another gear from last year with RTS. He is a potential match winner who can turn momentum, something we could have used in the prelim against Brisbane last year.

It’s all perception depending how your team is going

But I definitely think we’ve stepped our game up another level

Those tries in the weekend were premeditated. It’s wasn’t just random fluke. They looked like ridiculously good set plays which takes a lot of practice

This is our year

It’s all perception depending how your team is going

But I definitely think we’ve stepped our game up another level

Those tries in the weekend were premeditated. It’s wasn’t just random fluke. They looked like ridiculously good set plays which takes a lot of practice

This is our year
Aussie media were losing their minds over our third try in the Bunnies game.

That was a shit call from the ref to save Gagai's fuck up.

Back