Social 🆚 NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Hi tyrael tyrael

You are projected for 760 points and your opponent projected to pip you with 800 points

However you only have 16 players and he has 17. If you can pull another trade and have 17 guys preferrably someone who can score 40 points or more and you will be in to win this.
I have 17 unless someone pulled out that I don't know about. I traded koula

Fuck that weak gutted dog scoring 2 tries the mutt. Sold him two weeks ago and he goes and does that 😅

Absolute prick aye.

My opponent had him in reserves ready to loop. I was thinking if he scored poorly I wouldn't have to trade, but now he went and scored a 60 I've had to trade in Hopgood to try and beat him haha.

I have been learning the hard way in my rookie year on fantasy by making too many sideways trades
two people of equal value but I have a hunch about one of them.
I traded away Ben T for Jack Wighton but Ben T had a great game last night and scored 53 points.
I few rounds ago I traded away Galvin for Walker as I felt Walker was a classier player. Since then Galvin has carved up.
Trying to learn the lessons of these trades,

In the other news
The casual athlete says Angus Crichton is now a sell until round 20.
So wondering about that but also might pass as have so few trades left.

Went and made Mr Keary captain last week and have - been a kind, caring coach - kept him as captain this week.
To be fair, he's been better today (even if I want the Roosters to lose, another example of this is I've got 2 Sharks players but want them to lose, 2 Eels players and 1 Rabbitohs player but want the Rabbitohs to win :), you can see I'm not gonna win The Most Take-It-Seriously, Professional NRL Fantasy Coach Award), but Captain-Level Better? Luke, er, we need a chat, mate...
Note to self, maybe halves should not be given the C Band.

Went and made Mr Keary captain last week and have - been a kind, caring coach - kept him as captain this week.
To be fair, he's been better today (even if I want the Roosters to lose, another example of this is I've got 2 Sharks players but want them to lose, 2 Eels players and 1 Rabbitohs player but want the Rabbitohs to win :), you can see I'm not gonna win The Most Take-It-Seriously, Professional NRL Fantasy Coach Award), but Captain-Level Better? Luke, er, we need a chat, mate...
Luke Keary your captain? Interesting choice.

Only give half back the c if they the dominant kicker and goal kicker.

SJ, Hynes. Otherwise it's lock or 80 minute edge.

If I were Madge I would select Hynes and put a back up half utility on the bench

Traded CNK for Cobbo.

It's probably a bad trade, but I am already poked. Will give me 50k to play with next week.

I went from only 1 trade this week to 3.