Social ðŸ†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Origin period will produce some opportunities for cheaper players. This is why Willison is not a trade, in fact he’s borderline a buy. Haas & carrigan will play origin, they’ll be rested the next round. This means willison will get extra minutes & will be both a serviceable player & someone who will likely make more money. There’s also word that jenson might play origin too. This is the mindset. Trades at the end of the year are golden & if you are low on trades, have an injured player or two (bound to happen), you need the ability to move these players on. Swapping a cashie for another cashie with weak job security is a recipe for disaster, trust me,
What about now that AFB has sore ribs and might be out for a number of weeks (just a rumour at the moment)

Is Laban a buy if the above is true. I only have $10K cash and Laban has a break even of -2K this week so if it he goes up in price he becomes outside of my budget the following week.

What about now that AFB has sore ribs and might be out for a number of weeks (just a rumour at the moment)

Is Laban a buy if the above is true. I only have $10K cash and Laban has a break even of -2K this week so if it he goes up in price he becomes outside of my budget the following week.
Imo Laban hasn't shown anything to prove his value as a trade in, his spot moving forward is also super precarious even if he starts this week.

Maybe, I’m not sure. It depends what make up they go for, if Niukore moves into the starting middle, and laben starts there’s worse buys but not one I’d be doing

Tohu and Capewell back at some point. Laban would be ok if you had lots of trades.
I have Jack Cole who will only play 3-4 more games before Schneider is back. And Dion who appears to have been permanently dropped. I need to trade out Dion no question. But yes I can afford to wait two or three weeks to see if a better cheapie than Laban comes along but wouldn't want to wait longer than that.

I have Jack Cole who will only play 3-4 more games before Schneider is back. And Dion who appears to have been permanently dropped. I need to trade out Dion no question. But yes I can afford to wait two or three weeks to see if a better cheapie than Laban comes along but wouldn't want to wait longer than that.
Unless Cody makes origin

Unless Cody makes origin
If Cody made origin would they pick Dion? He was below average when i watched Dion play. He made his tackles but offered little else and also made some turnovers.

They have no one else

the pecking order of our pack is

8 AFB - currently stood down
9 Egan - always getting head knocks
10 Barnett - Reliable
11 Ford - Reliable
12 Capewell - Gets injured frequently
13 Harris - Usually reliable

14 Walker
15 Niukore
16 Bunty
17 Lussick -

18 Jazz First Reserve
19 2nd Reserve Ale
20 3rd Reserve - Laban
21 4th Reserve - Roache
22 5th Reserve - Zion

I think Laban will get to play in 50% of the games from here to the finish and miss 50% of the games.
If another cheapie comes along that will play good minutes in 100% of their team's games then sure that is worth waiting for
But Dion may only play another 2 to 3 games at most. Or maybe Zero, Dion is a must trade. The only question is whether Laban with his 50% games played and 50% games not selected in is enough.

I was only going to do one trade this week and now with Koula out, a triple trade I think has to go down. I looked at Round 13 and 16 and who can play those rounds and thinking of Aitken.

The other option if I don't get an expensive person was just get a 400-500 mid/edge

I was only going to do one trade this week and now with Koula out, a triple trade I think has to go down. I looked at Round 13 and 16 and who can play those rounds and thinking of Aitken.

The other option if I don't get an expensive person was just get a 400-500 mid/edge
My off the top shelf cookie jar advice I can give you is to say I am closely tracking Nelson. He is as cheap as chips and has lost $125K in value. He is presently only getting 25 points per game because he came into the season unfit and they aren't giving him much minutes. At some point his minutes will go up. Most importantly in answer to your search he is DPP Mid/Edge.

LOL LOL LOL After all of our discussion about trading Dion for Laban this news has just dropped

Rabbitohs v Eels, Saturday at Accor Stadium​

Rabbitohs: Big changes expected in the halves after Cody Walker was ruled out on Thursday with a calf injury. Jack Wighton has been named at five-eighth with Dion Teaupa likely to be promoted to halfback after being dropped to the reserves.

My off the top shelf cookie jar advice I can give you is to say I am closely tracking Nelson. He is as cheap as chips and has lost $125K in value. He is presently only getting 25 points per game because he came into the season unfit and they aren't giving him much minutes. At some point his minutes will go up. Most importantly in answer to your search he is DPP Mid/Edge.
I don't have many trades, so I have to think about round 16 as well as round 13.

I think I am taking a bit of a gamble this week.

I have thought about NAS, but I have two storm players already and storm don't play 13 or 16.

I don't have many trades, so I have to think about round 16 as well as round 13.

I think I am taking a bit of a gamble this week.

I have thought about NAS, but I have two storm players already and storm don't play 13 or 16.
I have decided after much thinking and internet searches for advice that I can take up to 3 or 4 players from a single team. But no more.

LOL LOL LOL After all of our discussion about trading Dion for Laban this news has just dropped

Rabbitohs v Eels, Saturday at Accor Stadium​

Rabbitohs: Big changes expected in the halves after Cody Walker was ruled out on Thursday with a calf injury. Jack Wighton has been named at five-eighth with Dion Teaupa likely to be promoted to halfback after being dropped to the reserves.
Patience bro

Hi tyrael tyrael

You are projected for 760 points and your opponent projected to pip you with 800 points

However you only have 16 players and he has 17. If you can pull another trade and have 17 guys preferrably someone who can score 40 points or more and you will be in to win this.