Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

I’d buy Iro asap
No I am passing on him. If I was going to move on him it would have been when he was 330K. He is now 475K. Secondly there is always a possibility when they get all their players fit that he gets bumped from the team. Also I am running out of trades even if I wanted him. Thanks for the tip though !!!

No I am passing on him. If I was going to move on him it would have been when he was 330K. He is now 475K. Secondly there is always a possibility when they get all their players fit that he gets bumped from the team. Also I am running out of trades even if I wanted him. Thanks for the tip though !!!
He’s still 100% a buy imo.

He’s still 100% a buy imo.
Taking your advice on Crichton. That will be my main move this week. There is no clear other trade for me so I may bank the third trade. Will decide after TLT tomorrow. if Latu Fainu gets named stand off for Tigers I am taking him despite his break even of 91 points.

Iro is owned by 47.3% of contestants and is one of the most popular choices,
This week there 4700 buy orders and only 115 sell orders.

1714985281261.png
what do you guys think.

I need to trade Savage and maybe Sasagi later, but they have a bye, so won't lose me money. If I go for Savage trade, I can't get Isaako and would have to get a cheaper wfb or ctr

View attachment 7106what do you guys think.

I need to trade Savage and maybe Sasagi later, but they have a bye, so won't lose me money. If I go for Savage trade, I can't get Isaako and would have to get a cheaper wfb or ctr
It’s good, not sold on isaako but he could be ok. I just think there’s better options for that price, but I don’t know what your team needs. He’s definitely not a bad choice but very try reliant

My other problem at the moment, is that I only have 1 hooker now. I have until Knights bye round to trade for one.

It’s good, not sold on isaako but he could be ok. I just think there’s better options for that price, but I don’t know what your team needs. He’s definitely not a bad choice but very try reliant
I need either a center or wfb

Fuller?

Last edited:
But I meant fuller instead of isaako
I know what you mean, and no. You’ve missed the boat on fuller. At least isaako has job security, fuller could be dropped at any moment. If you need a wing/fb, you’ve got Garrick. There’s a bunch of undervalued players around the 600k mark I’d prefer over isaako, but he’s not a terrible option.

I know what you mean, and no. You’ve missed the boat on fuller. At least isaako has job security, fuller could be dropped at any moment. If you need a wing/fb, you’ve got Garrick. There’s a bunch of undervalued players around the 600k mark I’d prefer over isaako, but he’s not a terrible option.
My options right now is cheap center or fullback, then next week get a good mid, or get good wfb this week

I think my options for last wfb is limited. I need someone who plays round 13 and is cheap. I want to save money to buy Plath or a good mid next week who also plays round 13.

I'm thinking Blake Taffe. I know he's not going to get massive points and it's against Penrith in the wet but I don't see much else unfortunately

I think my options for last wfb is limited. I need someone who plays round 13 and is cheap. I want to save money to buy Plath or a good mid next week who also plays round 13.

I'm thinking Blake Taffe. I know he's not going to get massive points and it's against Penrith in the wet but I don't see much else unfortunately
Fa'alogo if he isn't injured. Misread, he isn't playing R13

I would find out what’s happening with Tracey first.
Only has TBC for a quad injury.