Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

I’m not getting anyone, and keeping pap on my bench. I’m not going to trade for the sake of trading. The options available: Bateman, Plath, Sua, nikora, brailey - none are obvious buys for me. I can play 17, and in fact loop 3 players.

So I’m going to likely bank 3 trades, and when things get clearer around the roosters , rabbits, tigers, and hooker options I’ll pull the trigger, but I’m not in an urgent rush. Sua can wait a week (high be), and I want to see Plath and Batemans role in a new look 17. I’m trying to bank as many trades as possible to pull the trigger a few weeks out from byes once I have more clarity. Last week people traded Terrell to brailey in a 40 point reduction in points, and people grabbed Bateman and he’s now been moved to an edge where he traditionally doesn’t score as well. Plath is good, and I may still get him, but without a utility on the bench anymore, it’s a 4 forward bench & this likely means a reduction in mins. Again, I’d love to trade but there’s no obvious options & banking 3 trades at this stage is priceless, with only 19 remaining.

tyrael tyrael I am going to try to loop for the first time. Does the look following ok. Ok to use a bye player (a raider) to base the loop on?

1715237116001.png

The storm game is saturday at 9.35pm

I officially salute anyone who had the Kahunas to take Fa'alogo. And we will find out the proof in the pudding on Saturday,

Less than 30 points - Disaster
30 - 40 points - Neutral result
40-50 points - I told you so moment to those who chickened out
50+ - statement game

The storm game is saturday at 9.35pm

I officially salute anyone who had the Kahunas to take Fa'alogo. And we will find out the proof in the pudding on Saturday,

Less than 30 points - Disaster
30 - 40 points - Neutral result
40-50 points - I told you so moment to those who chickened out
50+ - statement game
I have no Kahunas but a lot of blind faith and stupidity :ROFLMAO:

My red hot tip to everyone is to watch the Cowboys this week and track Mikaele. He could be a buy next week for $320ish

All the pundits on youtube have him circled as one to watch.