Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

It may be a bit of work, but maybe cancel that League, start a fresh one called NZWF League and DM the 18 you listed with the new code in a Forum Conversation?
Tomorrow or later this week I will set up an overflow group and I will be commissioner of it. I will be in and compete with the same team in both the original competition and the overflow competition. I left the sign up for this open until Feb 8th I think so hopefully we can get a good number for the overflow competition before then.
I am not an expert on how the point scoring works but potentially we can post in this thread the scores for everyone from both competitions and crown an overall winner if that makes sense. I will need to discuss that with Warriors fan 92 to see how and if that cross comparison of results could work.

Wrighty

Tomorrow or later this week I will set up an overflow group and I will be commissioner of it. I will be in and compete with the same team in both the original competition and the overflow competition. I left the sign up for this open until Feb 8th I think so hopefully we can get a good number for the overflow competition before then.
I am not an expert on how the point scoring works but potentially we can post in this thread the scores for everyone from both competitions and crown an overall winner if that makes sense. I will need to discuss that with Warriors fan 92 to see how and if that cross comparison of results could work.

Wrighty
Cheers mate, great stuff.

Just a note that screenshots containing peoples real names should not be posted - these have now been deleted.

Ideally you guys shoukd not be posting the comp password publicly and rather messaging it to the group/individuals once they have shown interest.

Just a note that screenshots containing peoples real names should not be posted - these have now been deleted.

Ideally you guys shoukd not be posting the comp password publicly and rather messaging it to the group/individuals once they have shown interest.
Fair enough. I didn’t know how else to do it. Tbh I’d rather someone else organise this is harder than I predicted with randoms joining and a pecking order. I’m happy to delete it and someone else take over.

Aite, I went back and Wrighty Wrighty had a list of 14 which i have pasted below:

1 Wrighty Wrighty
2 crump81 crump81
3 Worriers
4 francis
5 Blain
6 Warriorsfan92
7 Ozwarrior Ozwarrior
8 Completion Rate Completion Rate
9 bringinthebulls bringinthebulls
10 Jonno13
11 sballer7 sballer7
12 tyrael tyrael
13 Dantheman
14. cero_stars cero_stars

The next posts after that list were

15. sup42
16. Vancent Vancent
17. Boats n Hoes
18. BRING DA RUCKUS OSIXTHREE

I've created a new league and will DM the 17 above (excluding myself) with the league code and if anyone doesn't want to play let me know and we can add in whoever was next to post they were keen in the previous pages.

Whoever created the original league can you delete it?

Aite, I went back and Wrighty Wrighty had a list of 14 which i have pasted below:

1 Wrighty Wrighty
2 crump81 crump81
3 Worriers
4 francis
5 Blain
6 Warriorsfan92
7 Ozwarrior Ozwarrior
8 Completion Rate Completion Rate
9 bringinthebulls bringinthebulls
10 Jonno13
11 sballer7 sballer7
12 tyrael tyrael
13 Dantheman
14. cero_stars cero_stars

The next posts after that list were

15. sup42
16. Vancent Vancent
17. Boats n Hoes
18. BRING DA RUCKUS OSIXTHREE

I've created a new league and will DM the 17 above (excluding myself) with the league code and if anyone doesn't want to play let me know and we can add in whoever was next to post they were keen in the previous pages.

Whoever created the original league can you delete it?
I’ve deleted it

So are we still going ahead with that first competition too? When I saw the code in here I jumped in, thinking that I didn't have to respond in here to say I was keen first.