Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Yes SuperCoach skewed to attacking stats, fantasy both defence and attack. Fantasy is the original game, channel 9 (I think) sponsor it & the nrl. SuperCoach has better prizes, but I’ve never had time to play both. I’ve just always played fantasy, for about 15 years. Talking league, nrl fantasy amateurs and nrl & cricket analysis - Jamie brown are the best podcasts.

If anyone's keen to play NRL fantasy Draft I have set up a private league.

Name is: NZWARRIORS.COM
Code is: W7MXAH7U

Draft start time will be 630pm AEST on Friday 1 March before round 1 kicks off on the sunday.

I played last year and kinda didn't really get it until the last 10 rounds or so.
I found that if you don't have everyone who's really keen and actively managing their team, then you offer up a trade and no one takes it lol. So you're just kinda waiting for new guys who come up during the year that goes okay or injured guns who come back later on...
So yeah, keen to go again but it's limited to what others are keen to do really

Yes SuperCoach skewed to attacking stats, fantasy both defence and attack. Fantasy is the original game, channel 9 (I think) sponsor it & the nrl. SuperCoach has better prizes, but I’ve never had time to play both. I’ve just always played fantasy, for about 15 years. Talking league, nrl fantasy amateurs and nrl & cricket analysis - Jamie brown are the best podcasts.
Both score for defence. I’d be surprised if the same players don’t make up most of the top 10 of each fantasy version. Who made up the top 10 in Fantasy averages in 2023? SuperCoach was:
1. Hynes 2. Cleary 3. Ponga 4. Drinkwater 5. Turbo 6. Fifita 7. Walsh 8. Gutho 9. SJ 10. Fa’asuamaleaui

Both score for defence. I’d be surprised if the same players don’t make up most of the top 10 of each fantasy version. Who made up the top 10 in Fantasy averages in 2023? SuperCoach was:
1. Hynes 2. Cleary 3. Ponga 4. Drinkwater 5. Turbo 6. Fifita 7. Walsh 8. Gutho 9. SJ 10. Fa’asuamaleaui
Hynes Cleary haas ponga dce sj yeo fifita hopgood de belin were the best averages

What do you mean?

I think he's asking about how players are priced...

New rookies who haven't played start at the lowest price point, about $230k I think.

Players like Roger who are returning, or new players from the SL who are expected to go alright generally cost a bit more as it's expected they will go well, so if they kept those guys at $230k everyone would get them and make the game less fun.

so for example, RTS costs $619k, Bronson Xerri costs $450k and Kai Pearce Paul costs $520. So, it's a bit of a gamble if you go for them now as we don't know how they will go

I think he's asking about how players are priced...

New rookies who haven't played start at the lowest price point, about $230k I think.

Players like Roger who are returning, or new players from the SL who are expected to go alright generally cost a bit more as it's expected they will go well, so if they kept those guys at $230k everyone would get them and make the game less fun.

so for example, RTS costs $619k, Bronson Xerri costs $450k and Kai Pearce Paul costs $520. So, it's a bit of a gamble if you go for them now as we don't know how they will go
Thanks that is it precisely.

Buggar, League full already. Have a Team rating to go and thought I was in lol.

Warriorsfan92

Is there anyway of telling if all 18 sign ups are our forum members? We seemed to get to the 18 cap before we had 18 sign ups in the thread? Maybe some randoms noticed the code??

Well maybe someone is on the fence. If you think you’re not going to commit to the full season maybe you drop out and let others in who will commit, it’ll make it more interesting.
Yes good call, I think if you weren’t amongst the original 18 listed by Commissioner pop out and line up for the next one…

Warriorsfan92

Is there anyway of telling if all 18 sign ups are our forum members? We seemed to get to the 18 cap before we had 18 sign ups in the thread? Maybe some randoms noticed the code??
It may be a bit of work, but maybe cancel that League, start a fresh one called NZWF League and DM the 18 you listed with the new code in a Forum Conversation?