NRL NRL Round 4, 2024 Discussion

Can I say again how impressed I am with Josh Curran and his form this season. He can play anywhere in the forwards and according to Gus can play centre as well. I would not be disappointed to see him in a broncos jersey.

unfortunately we still cant get your broncoshq posts. Please send all complaints to @Nashy :)
Screenshot_20240524_185753_Chrome.jpg

Please explain. You're giving AFB energy at the mo our fearless but turncoat Wahs Admin Leader.

Beautiful Welcome to country by the Indigenous juxtaposed by Reece Walsh chewing gum....

Love a good Australian ceremony, don't see it here in Aoteroa, have to wait for snippets from Aussie telly.

Team Jerseys could do a year round Ïndigenous patternation, they look really cool and have way more meaning than arbitrary dumb blue red white green yellow from the imagination of a curtain/table cloth designer.

Why wouldn't you pass back to Walsh on your shoulder with a player outside him....sheesh.

Donkeys score anywho....Reece Walsh proving that a blown ball bag is not terminal and that you can use the spare to get by.

Back