• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 26, 2024 Discussion

NZWarriors.com
Not bitter or anything, but fuck I hope they get smashed in week one of finals. Perhaps a little bitter
I was cheering Manly pretty hard, lot's of trauma from the Doggies games this year that's for sure. Bitter as.

Theres a telling stat I heard yesterday - they haven't played a current top 8 team since Rd 11.
Similar to us last year - no top 4 scalps.

Critter is obviously their talisman

If there’s anyone in the stands next season
2022 wasn’t a successful season and the place was selling out. Perhaps a novelty after the covid years away but look at Tonga when they play over here. Sell out the place game after game despite the previous results. For anyone following the club watching the nsw cup players coming through knows there’s exciting times ahead. Perhaps better off following them at present

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I was cheering Manly pretty hard, lot's of trauma from the Doggies games this year that's for sure. Bitter as.

Theres a telling stat I heard yesterday - they haven't played a current top 8 team since Rd 11.
Similar to us last year - no top 4 scalps.

Critter is obviously their talisman
They got a win over the roosters earlier in the year and sharks. Quite a soft draw like we had last season. Storm, panthers and roosters looking hard to beat

They got a win over the roosters earlier in the year and sharks. Quite a soft draw like we had last season. Storm, panthers and roosters looking hard to beat
I just checked their results and my stat was way off.

But only 4 wins against the current top 8, 3 of those early in the year.

I just checked their results and my stat was way off.

But only 4 wins against the current top 8, 3 of those early in the year.
Man that shot from Olakau’atu was a beauty. Should be the tackling prototype heading forward. Very tall man, so bent his legs to hit Morrin in the perfect chest area. I watch Laban and he’s very good at these sorts of tackles

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Glad the doggies lost. Overhyped, being thrown a bone this year as far as calls go. Fanbase is more insufferable than ours
I visited their site today out of boredom when this site was down. Some were arguing it was RTS’s fault for leaning forward into the contact. Apparently if he stood straight his head wouldn’t have hit Critters shoulders!! those morons 😂
Maybe that should be a new rule. Attacking players with the ball must stand up straight when going into contact so they can get smashed in half legallty when tackled!! 😂

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I visited their site today out of boredom when this site was down. Some were arguing it was RTS’s fault for leaning forward into the contact. Apparently if he stood straight his head wouldn’t have hit Critters shoulders!! those morons 😂
Maybe that should be a new rule. Attacking players with the ball must stand up straight when going into contact so they can get smashed in half legallty when tackled!! 😂

Here's the kicker, when CNK got away with that dangerous tackle in the Manly game last year, it was easy to conceed that we got VERY lucky.

Their lot is flat out in denial that they're getting the golden touch this year. It's just the worst.

Out of any team this year, theirs is by far the least deserving of a premiership. I'm never happy when Manly win, but I was stoked last night.

Here's the kicker, when CNK got away with that dangerous tackle in the Manly game last year, it was easy to conceed that we got VERY lucky.

Their lot is flat out in denial that they're getting the golden touch this year. It's just the worst.

Out of any team this year, theirs is by far the least deserving of a premiership. I'm never happy when Manly win, but I was stoked last night.
Yeah. Got a lot of satisfaction when they lost last night. Would have preferred Manly to have flogged them by 50 to shut them up and bring them back to earth but I’ll take the win either way

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back