• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 24, 2024 Discussion

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
That is a fucking dreadful interjection by the bunker… Burton stays down to milk a penalty and Klein obliges. Bet you the house the MRC doesn’t even charge the Dolphins player for that!!!

P.s. I’m not actually betting the house as the MRC is often just as incompetent.

That is a fucking dreadful interjection by the bunker… Burton stays down to milk a penalty and Klein obliges. Bet you the house the MRC doesn’t even charge the Dolphins player for that!!!

P.s. I’m not actually betting the house as the MRC is often just as incompetent.
former glory day players would be amused at what the game has turned into. The game will be softer than soccer in due time

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
After the Magic Round win over Panthers and his match winning performance, one other FG appearance rules out HIA, no further chances…

CNK owns the no.1, ridiculous statement dropped to the media after RTS returned. How many metres did RTS average at the back against CNK?

I’d argue CNK would be our 3rd best fullback option, laterally slow, speed not great. Had the turning circle of the Queen Mary against Dolphins for that grubber Kaufusi try.

For all the disappointment this season, 2 wins, 1 against a Parra side who hadn’t won away all year, and 1 against a Dolphins side on the slide would have had us in 8th, going into this round but to be fair our current ladder spot has reinforced how much we look like a team a million miles away from a play off spot.
I’m expecting another unexpected signing from our team, for 2026 at least - hopefullly for 2025.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back