• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 20, 2024 Discussion

the storm never have any diversity, bad calls or bad luck.

Everything goes there way, every time.

NZWarriors.com
Robbo is low key a horrible coach. This rorters squad is ridiculous (not as ridiculous as the sides he won comps with, but still ridiculous) and he still can’t compete against the top of the table sides

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Thought the storm would struggle this year based off their early form.

Look at them now. Their depth is great, and Bellamy just keeps them performing.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Now I wont say that yahoo!sport are the clickbait kings - because most sites are bad these days...

But the one for Reynolds is up there:

• Staggering news about Adam Reynolds
  • Reynolds in Shock return
  • Brisbane receives massive news
  • The Broncos have received a monumental boost

Staggering! Shock! Massive! Monumental!!!!!!

And this was all before the end of the first sentence...lol

fmd.

So, Reynolds is back this weekend, is he?

Ironically.....

The clickbait did make me change my tipping pick to the Broncos, so thanks yahoo sport. lololol

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back