NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 19, 2024 Discussion

mt.wellington

Contributor
NRL Round 19, 2024 Discussion

nrl23_2024_preseason (1).jpg

I suppose we want the hopping grubs to win tonight do we, to further congest the ladder so we can sneak into the 8 on our glorious unbeaten run home

Prediction for Round 19:
Monday Morning Judiciary Charges: MRC to charge Martin with a Grade 3 Intentional Head High Tackle on Bye and ban him for 6 weeks if he pleads guilty, 10 if he doesn't.
Monday Morning Injury Update: CHT to be out for the season after breaking his thumb and two fingers while playing on his X-Box.

Is there a reason why Dolphins are such heavy favourites for this one??

Can only think bunnies having to travel to Qld and no Latrell or Murray... but I feel like Wighton and Walker are the ones that have sparked them more.

Dolphins with no Hammer or JMK, in worse form and they got beaten by 20 last time out

What am I missing

lol at the Warriors getting the bye during an origin affected round :rofl
We always get byes during origin.
We also get to go to Perth every year because we don’t travel enough already and the nrl kindly put all our away games at night so everyone in nz can stay up till midnight to watch and the players get to stay up past their bedtimes 😃.

Is there a reason why Dolphins are such heavy favourites for this one??

Can only think bunnies having to travel to Qld and no Latrell or Murray... but I feel like Wighton and Walker are the ones that have sparked them more.

Dolphins with no Hammer or JMK, in worse form and they got beaten by 20 last time out

What am I missing
Stinks of Wayne Bennett putting on a coaching masterclass on his soon to be new club

We always get byes during origin.
We also get to go to Perth every year because we don’t travel enough already and the nrl kindly put all our away games at night so everyone in nz can stay up till midnight to watch and the players get to stay up past their bedtimes 😃.
Not to mention the Bournevita and Vegemite you Aussie bastards make them eat!

Wow that has to be the softest penalty I've seen all year against the fins.
NRL fast losing any credibility when you compare that with SoO 2

Back