NRL NRL Round 18, 2024 Discussion

I would like Jake to hold the trophy this year and next 😂.

Bradman is a 💙 Mighty NSW player, 18TH for 💙 Mighty NSW, Gagai hopefully gets picked also for QLD.
Thanks Dion for the correction - great point 😊

I have always cheered on QLD because they have always played as a team and are fun to watch. 💙 Mighty NSW have always been clunky, boring, and with players that display varied levels of commitment.

That said, I love the 💙 Mighty NSW team this year, and Madge is a good coach!.

I say let Jake have next year. I just want DCE to get his hat trick and 4/5 year streak and ride off into the sunset a legend. He is right up there with Cam/Slater/Cronk and I want him to be deservedly spoken of amongst those names.

NYEagle

My heart wants the Broncs to be up for this, ladder wants them to eat it.
Just a question for you mate, do you get to use the emojis thingos ( I can hear my daughter cringing from afar. She knows the proper names). And can you see them if someone posts them? Just asking, because I thought someone said you guys from the other clubs couldn’t see them. Someone ….@Dan help me out here!

Just a question for you mate, do you get to use the emojis thingos ( I can hear my daughter cringing from afar. She knows the proper names). And can you see them if someone posts them? Just asking, because I thought someone said you guys from the other clubs couldn’t see them. Someone ….@Dan help me out here!

Yeah, we get them in our own forum threads and this cross forum one.

I can see the laughing face that you posted in your previous post, if that helps?

Just adding to my previous post, I don't think you you guys get any edits that we make to the posts on our end, or if you 'like' a post. The rest works great as far as I know.

I think if the Riff beat the Donkeys tonight that they ( Donkeys ) are in real trouble , they’ve been very very ordinary for a while now.

Yes I know Origin affects them , but in years gone by the “ Baby Broncos “ ( their words ) have gone pretty well.

Even with their stars in they’ve been losing.

If they aren’t careful they’ll be like us, needing too many wins to get to a decent position for the finals.

Lol at Warren trying to compare Torpedo Joe's tackle in origin 1 to Talakai there ... first difference is that Talakai's feet stayed on the ground second being that his entire shoulder wasn't trying to occupy the location of Verrall's face

Back