• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL NRL Grid

NZWarriors.com
Here's my effort from today. Initially was sitting 22nd but have slid down to the 60s. Enjoy it so much I've got back & done all the previous ones too. Got caught out with the post 1998 criteria a couple of times which is 💔
Screenshot_20231110-213519_DuckDuckGo.jpg

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
20.4 for me. Was refreshing the page at 9am & briefly sat at #1 (of 3😂).
Wish I'd gone Vete instead of Lowrie for the Warriors/Storm pick
Haha I went Lawrie too. Vete would have been a good shout. I nearly went Kata but rightly thought he never made it on for the Storm

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Shit the bed twice today with 221.4!
Trying to be too smart. Damn you & your Premiership Rory Kostjasyn 🤦‍♂️

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I'm good at Sudoku & Wordle.

This one..... not so much - got 3/9 correct answers let alone low scoring ones in my first attempt today, so obviously my knowledge of NRL players in general is slightly lacking hah! 😅

Will still bookmark for future attempts (and go back through previous ones), maybe I'll learn something!

EDIT - only got two wrong on my second grid - didn't take notice of my position on leaderboard first time, but got 818 out of 1212 second go around. I like the "no premiership" option cos there's a plethora of obscure Warriors players for those sweet low scores hah!

Last edited:
Site seems to be working now so was able to hop in and do one, got 31.8 on todays

One thing though..

Maybe I am getting it wrong, but is the implication here that more people picked Nu Brown as a Luke Lewis teammate than picking Mulitala as a Sharks player with 15+ tries?? (tick / brain emojji) I find that hard to believe
Screen Shot 2023-11-13 at 3.46.39 PM.png

Still though, that was quite fun- will have to go through all the others now lol

Tough one today. Crazy how 2 people got a score of 14.9! I think the best option for a Shark with 2+ titles was Jeremy Smith & that was over 8 points in itself! Nafe Seluini was one hell of a pick Billyspleen75 Billyspleen75, I didn't think anyone could better Jarrod Sammut but you did

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back