General NRL All Stars

What’s your thinking on TMM?

He was superb at the Bronco s in 22

But with injury he has looked a shadow of himself at Nzw.

Do you think he can come back to 22 form?
He's the guy I'd give the #6 to in Rd 1 assuming he's fully fit but it'll cause quite a headache for Webster. I just watched his highlights prior to the brain bleed & his try scoring involvements (up until his mid season injury) for the Broncos &, like Metcalf, actually looks better on the righthand side. He possess a great left to right cutout pass that isn't much use when playing with SJ though. Having RTS outside him will simplify his job on the left this year & although he doesn't hit blokes like CHT I think he's a better around defender

Last edited:
CHT probably playing 6 because he hasn’t played there before, bit of practice since he’s probably gonna be our No.14 super spine utility this year?

Yeah the refs were shocking
At one point the indigenous fb returned the ball from behind the try line to the 22 only thing was he stepped on the dead ball
Line and clearly out
The channel nine team replayed it and just laughed didn’t comment just laughed.
Pretty ordinary all round.
Aus viewers were calling that and the “dropped ball” try as pretty average reffing also

Aus viewers were calling that and the “dropped ball” try as pretty average reffing also
I shut Foxtel down from the end of NRL last year to the start of NRL this year to save $
But seriously that Nine commentary team is so woeful. Johns drifting onto multiple different topics none of which have anything to do with the game.

Back