Post Match Storm v Warriors - [Round 2, 2024]

Rate the game?

• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F#[&!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
stoked with the choice to not put RTS to the back. the more time he spends in that channel the sooner he’ll start to dissect them through there.
I’m not- tbh I think we win both those games with rts at fullback.

Fox League Mal Meningitis, Cooper Gronk & Yvonne Trampskin poking eachothers a holes in supreme joy over our loss. Hope a asteroid hits fox studios
Yeah so gutted that win would have been HUGE for our 24 seasons... those wins can ignite a season ..stomp on the NRL that we are a TOP4 team ...but sadly as good as we played it will go down in history as a LOSS and just how awesome the Storm are look 14 straight wins at home against those warrior fellas.....

Pleased for Taine. The hard yards are paying off. He's looking more dangerous on attack but remaining solid on D.

Centres were very good. RTS looks better each time I see him. When have we eever had two very good centres? Toopi/J Carlaw, Tate/Ropati. I think by season's end, Berry/RTS will be our pick.

I think Lussick is improving. Adding a few little things, moving forward a bit faster.

Metcalf has weaknesses in his passing game for sure. Our goalkicking is average if SJ isn't kicking. But the combo has so much potential in attack. We never looked out of it.

I thought the forwards were great. Really knuckled down in the second half and showed dominance. We rolled up field with ease. Considering no Niukore or Jaz, with Laban and Zyon Maiu’u in the wings, we have an engine.

DWZ was good. Busy, made an impact.

Despite the photographic evidence being inconclusive? Is that just your gut feel?
If only the video ref only had you're photo to make the decision. We'd all be happy.

Unfortunately he has hi definition slo mo video from multiple cameras.

Yeah so gutted that win would have been HUGE for our 24 seasons... those wins can ignite a season ..stomp on the NRL that we are a TOP4 team ...but sadly as good as we played it will go down in history as a LOSS and just how awesome the Storm are look 14 straight wins at home against those warrior fellas.....
Huh? Sorry, But what does that have to do with the goonies at fox sport?

Winning becomes a habit, so does losing.

We haven't beaten them in 14 games or whatever the stat was. You get close and the team with the winning record finds away, the team on the other end small mistakes get amplified.

A shame as we were in a good place to turn it around. Bellamy was having that look when we used to be their bogey team, especially when they were making all of those mistakes early in the second half.

That Ford try had a bit of Inu 2011 about it. A weird put down that needed to be looked at multiple times.

A few of the conversions or a few calls and we could have had it out of reach.

Man I was loving it aye. Best kick chase in the game. And you can't defend against it, and you know it's coming haha.
It looks like such a meh play but what can opposition do? Catch it cleanly and take the tackle is about the best outcome for them unless we are offside or miss time the tackle.. For us, they are pinned in their 10 and having to work it out AGAIN or if we are luckier they make an error or a penalty for obstructed chasers.

I watched the slowmo replay a couple of times and it was 100% a clean try, ball down before the other hand touches ground. That photo isn't very clear and could also just be the wrong frame to show the ball landing first.
I watched it 10 times- with a storm fan- and he went from- “definitely a try” to “too close to tell”

Are u looking at the same photo?
His wrist has turned in suggesting it already hit the ground.
Super close but u can’t laugh it off- if the ref says no try they can’t overturn that- do u disagree with that?
That’s what it came down to- it’s no conspiracy - that’s not doctored- it its a real photo.
I think you need to watch the VIDEO replay rather than a still. And then go frame by frame if need be. It was a try.

Back