• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F#[&!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
It was a legit try... it kills me to say that
Are u looking at the same photo?
His wrist has turned in suggesting it already hit the ground.
Super close but u can’t laugh it off- if the ref says no try they can’t overturn that- do u disagree with that?
That’s what it came down to- it’s no conspiracy - that’s not doctored- it its a real photo.

Ennis all night criticizing our kicking down the right. Sure Coates is good in the air but we have been kicking down the right all last year because that is where Johnson mainly parks himself and that is where Berry and DWZ lead the kick chase.

It paid off later in the game.

If you persist at something and apply pressure even the safe ones turn them over occasionally.

Where were pinning them down in their corner to work it out.

Ennis all night criticizing our kicking down the right. Sure Coates is good in the air but we have been kicking down the right all last year because that is where Johnson mainly parks himself and that is where Berry and DWZ lead the kick chase.

If you persist at something and apply pressure even the safe ones turn them over occasionally.

Ennis is usually full of 💩

End of.

Absolute A+ game if you're a neutral.
Maybe A- or B if you're a Warriors fan.
Nothing to freak out about, given our historically shithouse record in Melbourne that's never a game I'm going "Well, we can bank those 2 Points!" when the NRL draw comes out.
Taine looked good enough tonight to prove he's a good backup. Metcalf looked good but that kicking needs work. Roger's back, folks! Even at centre, where Aussie NRL pundits were terrified because how can Roger win the Dally M from there!? As if he's the only Warrior who could possibly win a Dally M....
Yes, we'd like to smack the Raiders on Friday but they look pretty good so far...

We have a great right edge kick chase and it stops Coates being able to run it out also on tackle one or two. Do even if we don't get an error at all it makes them work it out from deep. It must be a bit demoralizing for the opposition having to live ground hog day again and again.

Super close but u can’t laugh it off- if the ref says no try they can’t overturn that- do u disagree with that?
That’s what it came down to- it’s no conspiracy - that’s not doctored- it its a real photo.
Can u say that with any certainty? It was super close- not a robbery but come on u telling me youre sure thats a try?
I can categorically say it was a try.

If you want a conspiracy the video ref ruling out Montoya's first try was much dodgier

I watched the slowmo replay a couple of times and it was 100% a clean try, ball down before the other hand touches ground. That photo isn't very clear and could also just be the wrong frame to show the ball landing first.

We have a great right edge kick chase and it stops Coates being able to run it out also on tackle one or two. Do even if we don't get an error at all it makes them work it out from deep. It must be a bit demoralizing for the opposition having to live ground hog day again and again.

Man I was loving it aye. Best kick chase in the game. And you can't defend against it, and you know it's coming haha.

Back