Politics Donald Trump

The way that is being reported is indeed bullshit 😅

Most news reports taking it as "Trump wants to kill people literally with a sword and shit" when he was specifically referring to Chinese automotive factories in Mexico and the effect if there are no tariffs put on them (him elected = huuuuuge tariffs, him not elected = no tariffs = economic "bloodbath" for American car manufacturers)
Yeah just read he was talking about the effects of second Biden term on the auto industry, I didn't see the Don's speech.

Most news reports taking it as "Trump wants to kill people literally with a sword and shit" when he was specifically referring to Chinese automotive factories in Mexico and the effect if there are no tariffs put on them (him elected = huuuuuge tariffs, him not elected = no tariffs = economic "bloodbath" for American car manufacturers)
no this is a case where the messenger actually matters. There's been many examples that show trump is a master at speaking in a way that he can use the plausible deniability defense. Jan 6 is 1 of many. There's a recent video of him playing the national anthem in honour of the people arrested over that incident. Also you think idiots that follow this guy like a cult and willing to go to jail or die for him as 1 of them did on Jan 6 are smart enough to understand the difference in the nuances of his words. He's the king of dog whistling in a party full of them. This is the same party that's been able to brainwash it's followers into turning the term woke into a negative thing. Look into the history of that term before it really became popular.
This fuken idiot lost the US so much money with the tariffs on china due to the retaliation yet somehow he's championed as a pro USA anti china president. Biden has put in actual legal reform to get chip (computer chips) manufacturing back in USA which a lot of western countries rely on and will slow the reliance on china.
All other points aside, If you owe any large amounts of money, some of these high security clearance places in America will look very hard into your background to determine you can't be bought out by foreign governments yet somehow this motherfucker with half a billion owing is able to run for president. Foreign governments will know exactly how much he can be bought for cause that judgement is not going away even if he becomes president. That's a state judgement not federal.

I was seeing "bloodbath" trend on TwiXer and wasn't sure if it was another return of Gangrel to wrestling or what 😅

Then later today saw Russell Brand cover it on his channel.

View: https://youtu.be/F-72OFgihDI?si=MecvUJM9ghUU9bpR

Watched the vid, some good points but fuck Rus talks a lot of utopian cobblers mixed in with some basic truths. What's his movement, being Captain Obvious and grifting? Apart from that, pretty good commentary. What's the status of his rape allegations, haven't heard anything lately?

no this is a case where the messenger actually matters. There's been many examples that show trump is a master at speaking in a way that he can use the plausible deniability defense. Jan 6 is 1 of many. There's a recent video of him playing the national anthem in honour of the people arrested over that incident. Also you think idiots that follow this guy like a cult and willing to go to jail or die for him as 1 of them did on Jan 6 are smart enough to understand the difference in the nuances of his words. He's the king of dog whistling in a party full of them. This is the same party that's been able to brainwash it's followers into turning the term woke into a negative thing. Look into the history of that term before it really became popular.
This fuken idiot lost the US so much money with the tariffs on china due to the retaliation yet somehow he's championed as a pro USA anti china president. Biden has put in actual legal reform to get chip (computer chips) manufacturing back in USA which a lot of western countries rely on and will slow the reliance on china.
All other points aside, If you owe any large amounts of money, some of these high security clearance places in America will look very hard into your background to determine you can't be bought out by foreign governments yet somehow this motherfucker with half a billion owing is able to run for president. Foreign governments will know exactly how much he can be bought for cause that judgement is not going away even if he becomes president. That's a state judgement not federal.
i’ll bet (sadly) there’s no way he’s not winning that election too.
if he does, his dickhead supporters will riot in the streets.
if he doesn’t his dickhead supporters will also riot in the streets.
some of the shit people commenting on social media, it’s fucking wild.

RIP USA.

our politicians socials aren’t much better to be honest.

Watched the vid, some good points but fuck Rus talks a lot of utopian cobblers mixed in with some basic truths. What's his movement, being Captain Obvious and grifting? Apart from that, pretty good commentary. What's the status of his rape allegations, haven't heard anything lately?
Grifting is a very easy way to make money if you got no morals. I forgot where I saw it but his career and "personality" change happened so suddenly but there was some damning stories that matched up with the timeline of accusations.

Grifting is a very easy way to make money if you got no morals. I forgot where I saw it so it but his career and "personality" change happened so suddenly but there was some damning stories that matched up with the timeline of accusations.
Yeah I don't trust him, can be a pretty entertaining conman though. He's right about the bloodbath bullshit but dives off into some dodgy conspiracy extrapolations. Everyone knows Biden's the establishment, the military industrial complex and the CIA, don't trust any of them either, and his communications team must be morons to run that ad. What's left to believe in? Nothing, same as before.

Last edited:
i’ll bet (sadly) there’s no way he’s not winning that election too.
if he does, his dickhead supporters will riot in the streets.
if he doesn’t his dickhead supporters will also riot in the streets.
some of the shit people commenting on social media, it’s fucking wild.

RIP USA.

our politicians socials aren’t much better to be honest.
This is the biggest thing that pissed me off about him, is the fact our politicians are getting influenced by his tactics as are some otherwise previously reasonable right wing people.
Btw I don't think he can win unless something major happens. He can't win the undecided voters. It's all about voter turn out and that's exactly what the republican party is trying to do. Trying to convince traditionally democratic voters to sit it out and hold the democrats to a much higher standard then them without specifically saying it. I've mentioned before, I'm on a US hip hop music forum and even that site has been infiltrated with under cover posters pretending to be black trying to convince other posters not to vote democrat, and just not vote at all. There was documented proof with screenshots from some other site mentioning this site by name.
When biden wins, things could get ugly but if Biden learnt anything he better have the national guard prepared and on stand by. Just to be extra cautious he could even have a timely leak before the election about how he's planning on increasing budget for defense to give a pay rise to all frontline service people. They need to know there loyalty lays with the person willing to help your family financially versus a conman that's asking for donations to pay off a court ordered judgement and selling ugly Jordan knock offs which are most likely made in china.

Edit: Forgot to add and I could be wrong as I'm going of second hand information but I'm hearing campaign donations are drying up for republicans vs the democrats who are actually beating them in that department for once. Will have to look into that statement and verify the truthfulness off it.

Last edited:
I see the Dems are getting worried about RFK jr eating into their vote, could sway the outcome. Kennedy seems to be running as a spoiler in a few key swing states only.

Reactions: j_p
I see the Dems are getting worried about RFK jr eating into their vote, could sway the outcome. Kennedy seems to be running as a spoiler in a few key swing states only.
some of these third party candidates need to be seriously investigated and charged cause I'm sure they're getting paid handsomely to run interference. Kanye tried to do the same and I think it even came out some of his advisors or other people linked with his campaign were republican party loyalists especially since he was only running in swing states.
Like I always said, USA politics and voting system is fucked but unfortunately they're the no.1 world power and most visible due to most media coming from there.

some of these third party candidates need to be seriously investigated and charged cause I'm sure they're getting paid handsomely to run interference. Kanye tried to do the same and I think it even came out some of his advisors or other people linked with his campaign were republican party loyalists especially since he was only running in swing states.
Like I always said, USA politics and voting system is fucked but unfortunately they're the no.1 world power and most visible due to most media coming from there.
Country's corrupt beyond belief, can't see a viable alternative to be top world superpower though. Maybe we should join Russell's cult and start praying to the universal spirit and buy his emergency health kits, can't even trust your doctor anymore.

Reactions: j_p

Noone thinks Trump would do anything himself to literally be a 'bloodbath' if he isn't re-elected. He's a coward with manufactured bone spurs. No, his rhetoric (and he knows exactly what he's saying and who take him literally) will see things happen that he wants to happen.

It'll be hard to convict Teflon Don. All his feral supporters will go mental and most of those inbred hillbillies have guns.
So you believe the US justice system will overlook Law because of some alleged hillbillies waiting to pop off a few rounds, that's pretty deep down the rabbit hole aye that it sounds like an excuse for failure..

So you believe the US justice system will overlook Law because of some alleged hillbillies waiting to pop off a few rounds, that's pretty deep down the rabbit hole aye that it sounds like an excuse for failure..
They won't overlook the law but I think when he is convicted, he'll get the lightest of all sentences possible because they do fear the public backlash from his supporters. Whether that supporter base is a vocal minority or not remains to be seen. But they are breaking new ground here with the volume of cases brought against him.

Do you think he is guilty of any of what he's been charged with or is he a victim? How far down the conspiracy rabbit hole are you?

They won't overlook the law but I think when he is convicted, he'll get the lightest of all sentences possible because they do fear the public backlash from his supporters. Whether that supporter base is a vocal minority or not remains to be seen. But they are breaking new ground here with the volume of cases brought against him.

Do you think he is guilty of any of what he's been charged with or is he a victim? How far down the conspiracy rabbit hole are you?
Based on video and audio recordings of him incriminating himself and insider testimony i.e Michael Cohen (sometimes both, insider testimony with audio in Cohen's case) I'm going with he is no victim. Therefore he is guilty. What punishment is fitting? Rich, white man in America ...

This is the biggest thing that pissed me off about him, is the fact our politicians are getting influenced by his tactics as are some otherwise previously reasonable right wing people.
Btw I don't think he can win unless something major happens. He can't win the undecided voters. It's all about voter turn out and that's exactly what the republican party is trying to do. Trying to convince traditionally democratic voters to sit it out and hold the democrats to a much higher standard then them without specifically saying it. I've mentioned before, I'm on a US hip hop music forum and even that site has been infiltrated with under cover posters pretending to be black trying to convince other posters not to vote democrat, and just not vote at all. There was documented proof with screenshots from some other site mentioning this site by name.
When biden wins, things could get ugly but if Biden learnt anything he better have the national guard prepared and on stand by. Just to be extra cautious he could even have a timely leak before the election about how he's planning on increasing budget for defense to give a pay rise to all frontline service people. They need to know there loyalty lays with the person willing to help your family financially versus a conman that's asking for donations to pay off a court ordered judgement and selling ugly Jordan knock offs which are most likely made in china.

Edit: Forgot to add and I could be wrong as I'm going of second hand information but I'm hearing campaign donations are drying up for republicans vs the democrats who are actually beating them in that department for once. Will have to look into that statement and verify the truthfulness off it.
I hope he doesn't win, but the problem that could cause him to win is the USA election system. He definitely won't get the most votes (popular vote) as the big population states will vote for Biden. The problem is with the electoral college system they have is that he'll win all/most of the rural and southern states giving him a massive boast. The scary thing is he's currently ahead in most of the swing states that could well decide who wins. If you look at the last two elections, Trump lost the popular vote to Clinton by something like 5 million votes but by winning the swing states by about 160 000 votes he won. Biden bet Trump by 8 million in the popular vote but effectively won the election by beating Trump by only 350 000 votes in the swing states. Essentially out of about 160 million votes cast it came down to Biden winning by only 350 000 because of their electoral college.
This is now the third election in a row for the USA where both main candidates are generally unliked by the public. The fact that the best candidates they can found are two 80ish white males is another story...

Based on video and audio recordings of him incriminating himself and insider testimony i.e Michael Cohen (sometimes both, insider testimony with audio in Cohen's case) I'm going with he is no victim. Therefore he is guilty. What punishment is fitting? Rich, white man in America ...
He plays the victim though. He's guilty as fk, if you or I did a fraction of what he's been indicted for, we'd be in jail. His lawyers are shit too.

Back