Rep Honours
  1. Junior Kiwi
Status
Active
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moala_Graham-Taufa
Rugby League Project
https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/moala-graham-taufa/summary.html
The young boys are all giants in Kosi, Laban, and MGT. They all have similar boring normal old fashioned hair cuts, at a distance they look a bit alike yeah.

Moala looked even bigger in the black Uniform that he does in cup.

He has a funny frame, he carries a bit of weight for an outside back, but it works for him because he has natural speed for a big unit just quick enough to make him a genuine center and or at the pinch a short range power winger.

If Kosi survives his current existential crisis, then between those three, you could imagine one or two or all three ending up decent Prop forwards, they are just big boned kids man.

Laban and Moala both have good hands, which is what is letting Ed down, and they read the defence better than Ed.

Gone are the days it would seem when being big and fast on its own is enough, now you have to have a little talent as well as a defensive read to be considered a genuine prospect for the Warriors NRL side.

I am hoping that if anyone gets a instant rise to the rank of first officer it is Moala, I think he shows enough talent and physical presence, enough football brains to clean knock Berry off that incumbent spot.
it helps if you've got good coaches who can pick out faults in every player for them to work on,till we get to the point where they're all in sync of how to react in any given situation...it takes time ,but we're headed in the right direction ..well thats my 10cents worth anyway lol

The young boys are all giants in Kosi, Laban, and MGT. They all have similar boring normal old fashioned hair cuts, at a distance they look a bit alike yeah.

Moala looked even bigger in the black Uniform that he does in cup.

He has a funny frame, he carries a bit of weight for an outside back, but it works for him because he has natural speed for a big unit just quick enough to make him a genuine center and or at the pinch a short range power winger.

If Kosi survives his current existential crisis, then between those three, you could imagine one or two or all three ending up decent Prop forwards, they are just big boned kids man.

Laban and Moala both have good hands, which is what is letting Ed down, and they read the defence better than Ed.

Gone are the days it would seem when being big and fast on its own is enough, now you have to have a little talent as well as a defensive read to be considered a genuine prospect for the Warriors NRL side.

I am hoping that if anyone gets a instant rise to the rank of first officer it is Moala, I think he shows enough talent and physical presence, enough football brains to clean knock Berry off that incumbent spot.
🙋‍♂️ um Leiataua anyone?......

🙋‍♂️ um Leiataua anyone?......
Makes a nice change talking about other people than Ali tbh. A bit of a relief too.

In the context of the post: Ali is leaner.
Big tall but you can spot him right away because he is leaner.
Has a slight mullet thing going on that helps identify him.

I can always tell it is him, the lean legs give it away, the ones that keep snapping in tackles.

Also because of his natural phenotype he is least likely of all to become a prop out of the four of them (Kosi/Laban/MGT/Ali).

Pompey
Berry
Leiataua
Taufa

Wings
RTS
DWZ
Montoya

Drop Kosi, then Montoya leaves after next season and Kali slots in?

I’d release Berry if they have to cut one for other teams, unless he plays the house down this year or becomes a gun winger suddenly. Ali will needs to be fit to create this headache, otherwise the other 3 can just rotate with injuries etc.

RTS to FB. Or Moala to replace Monty in ‘26 and we keep everyone

I haven't seen a lot of him previously so had no expectations of him against Dolphins. Looked very good, calm, in control of his game, good game awareness. Felt like he kept it simple and made sure he just did his role for the team. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him and what else he brings with more attacking opportunities.

I haven't seen a lot of him previously so had no expectations of him against Dolphins. Looked very good, calm, in control of his game, good game awareness. Felt like he kept it simple and made sure he just did his role for the team. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him and what else he brings with more attacking opportunities.
Yeah. He was good in defense too. Farnsworth might not have scored if Moala didn't trip on another Warrior.

I thought Moala was CNK lol, the hair

At least you didnt think he was Ed Kosi 😂

Seriously, that goal drop out grubber kick to the right corner with the ball bouncing everywhere and he picked it up so smoothly then ran hard at the line....
I swear i thought it was Kosi, and felt really bad for dissing him all pre-game...
Turns out #23 was Moala and on replay I could see Ed (#22) was standing right behind him....
All i can say is thank GOD Moala was there to catch the ball cause we all know what Kosi would have done...... 😂😂

1716891243107.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah. He was good in defense too. Farnsworth might not have scored if Moala didn't trip on another Warrior.
That was a real shame that he tripped because he missed a chance to make two epic try savers in rapid sucession.

Still that episode was very impressive in terms of how quickly he recovered from the first epic tackle and raced to try to make the second when someone took his ankles out from under him.

Most Juniors would have paused to celebrate their work after that first try saver.

I really really like this guy, it is behavior like that, following the ball that show he is ready, he is 100% NRL ready today.

Last edited:
At least you didnt think he was Ed Kosi 😂

Seriously, that goal drop out grubber kick to the right corner with the ball bouncing everywhere and he picked it up so smoothly then ran hard at the line....
I swear i thought it was Kosi, and felt really bad for dissing him all pre-game...
Turns out #23 was Moala and on replay I could see Ed (#22) was standing right behind him....
All i can say is thank GOD Moala was there to catch the ball cause we all know what Kosi would have done...... 😂😂

View attachment 7536

No idea that was him lol, means Dolphins kicker saw Lussick and him on that side and targeted them

Of course he might have thought Moala was Ed Kosi, send him to Specsavers!

I think he's flown under the radar here because he's been battling away in our reserve grade side on a train and trial contract.

But he was in the Roosters top 30 as an 18 year old. You have to be a certain type of gifted to achieve that.

He's put the work in and deserves to be in the top 30 for next year. Bin Kosi off to make the roster space.

I think he's flown under the radar here because he's been battling away in our reserve grade side on a train and trial contract.

But he was in the Roosters top 30 as an 18 year old. You have to be a certain type of gifted to achieve that.

He's put the work in and deserves to be in the top 30 for next year. Bin Kosi off to make the roster space.

There is a lot to be said for players having to wait to get their start.

There is a lot to be said for players having to wait to get their start.
He’s been on both sides tbh

He left Roosters for Eels because he wasn’t getting first grade opportunities at 19 or 20 years old. Ended up in Eels Jersey Flegg side mostly with some NSW cup appearances

This forum would’ve roasted him if he did that at our club the same way people did to Paul Turner

He’s been a lot more patient this time around

Back