Current Affairs Is this the twilight of democracy?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHvjHbL2utk&list=PLZ8c54cxQG2EbsMCpbX0wVmi71Z4jJ-4n&index=3&pp=iAQB

Crazy that all these people are legitimate in the whole series apart from Sacha Baron Cohen.

OH EM GEE SUPER CRAZY!
it’s fucking unbelievable.

i’ve spent a ton of time in the states, both working and traveling, and i can say with great certainty that the further you get from major cities, the crazier and thicker the people tend to get.

wow.
i’ll bet he’s against same sex marraige though.

america needs to stop putting people from the TV into politics man.
I thought it would be Alabama pushing a 'kissing cousins' bill first.

I thought it would be Alabama pushing a 'kissing cousins' bill first.
that whole bottom right corner of the country is fucking wild.
those states also make up most of the bible belt for whatever that’s worth, hahahaha.

Screenshot_2024-01-19-09-56-53-96_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Sybalenka takes over from Putin in bloodless coup.

Since Arnya Sybalenka from Russia just smashed Lesia Tsurenko from Ukraine 6-0 6-0 in the Australian Open, maybe she could help Russia in other areas...

I think it will be in the middle east if Israel gets defeated and disappears. Then there'll be no democratic countries just Islamic dictatorships. Gaza had its chance in 2005-2006 when Israel withdrew and gazans had a general election where Hamas won ... then immediately murdered fatah and any opposing party and its members to gain full control ...And 18yrs later there's never been another general election since..

I see the usual suspects calling for war against Iran despite no proof at this stage they were involved. No one has asked why those soldiers were there? They will probably say they are there for the goal of protecting against and destroying ISIS. Which is also Iran's goal.

I see the usual suspects calling for war against Iran despite no proof at this stage they were involved. No one has asked why those soldiers were there? They will probably say they are there for the goal of protecting against and destroying ISIS. Which is also Iran's goal.
The US army base is on an oil field, Lol. I wonder why they are there?

I think you'll find that was Bill Gate's Microchips that the smooth brains were worried about.... Elon's are different ;)
Fascinating how people see what they want to see. Pretty sure Musk is on target to be the first trillionaire. Money gives these people too much say, just like gates.

Back